The Politics Thread 2020

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Archied said:

Pm ?  Preppy moron?

Still 80 seat majority. 

Keir Starmer. When he was DPP he stopped the CPS from prosecuting the Pakistani rape gangs in Rochdale, Telford, Oxford, Derby..... For the sake of diversity, so as not to cause social tension, he protected the rapists.  So thousands of little girls (all white) were raped, beaten and tortured. Some are dead from suicide.  Boris is worth 100 Starmers.  The trials coming to court now are historical.  Because Mr Starmer QC stopped the trials 20 years ago. 

Screenshot_20200619-205453.png

4 hours ago, TexasRam said:

Is that all you’ve got as an argument, disappointing @GboroRam

OK. How about offering children age 11 to 16 vouchers which can be used for private lessons, say an extra 5 hours per week? The extra demand will stimulate some employment as some people will take up some private tuition shifts. Those parents who want to boost their child's chances of getting good grades will take the offer, those who don't care won't be able to abuse it as it's a voucher. 

Now, you've not suggested any way of reanimation for the dead, disappointing @TexasRam

1 hour ago, Sasha said:

Boris is the best PM we've ever had.  

Surely the far right opinion is that Thatcher or Churchill are the best PMs ever. I'd love to see you explain why you think Johnson is better than those 2!

Johnson has apparently got Brexit done but yet has any deal, and has led the uk to 2nd place in the Corona death league. He also shook the hands of Corona suffers whilst his mistress was about to give birth, and most of his cabinet and close advisors all got Corona.

Churchill single handedly defeated the evil Nazis and Thatcher was in power for years, single handedly destroying unions and Argentina.

Just now, GboroRam said:

OK. How about offering children age 11 to 16 vouchers which can be used for private lessons, say an extra 5 hours per week? The extra demand will stimulate some employment as some people will take up some private tuition shifts. Those parents who want to boost their child's chances of getting good grades will take the offer, those who don't care won't be able to abuse it as it's a voucher. 

Now, you've not suggested any way of reanimation for the dead, disappointing @TexasRam

Actually a good suggestion I’m surprised ??........ you think teachers will want to move away from the constant sun bathing and also where will the cash will come from?

For my suggestion a ouija board and a glass, good luck my friend ?

19 minutes ago, Sasha said:

Still 80 seat majority. 

Keir Starmer. When he was DPP he stopped the CPS from prosecuting the Pakistani rape gangs in Rochdale, Telford, Oxford, Derby..... For the sake of diversity, so as not to cause social tension, he protected the rapists.  So thousands of little girls (all white) were raped, beaten and tortured. Some are dead from suicide.  Boris is worth 100 Starmers.  The trials coming to court now are historical.  Because Mr Starmer QC stopped the trials 20 years ago. 

Your post would be great if I was arguing for labour , boris is a bumbling clown , if you can tell me how many kids he’s got do him a favour and tell him ?

26 minutes ago, Sasha said:

Still 80 seat majority. 

Surely this post could end up with the forum being sued for libel?

I’ve called out many on here for accusing people of being rabid right wing , ive challenged them to show me the posts as I’ve not seen anyone I would say could be fairly labelled that ,,, oh bugger I think Sasha is about to be the exception ?

22 minutes ago, Archied said:

Your post would be great if I was arguing for labour , boris is a bumbling clown , if you can tell me how many kids he’s got do him a favour and tell him ?

He speaks 4 languages. I have a presentiment he's brighter than you. Just a hunch sweetie. Love Katie 

16 minutes ago, Archied said:

I’ve called out many on here for accusing people of being rabid right wing , ive challenged them to show me the posts as I’ve not seen anyone I would say could be fairly labelled that ,,, oh bugger I think Sasha is about to be the exception ?

Thank you. I do hope so 

1 hour ago, Sasha said:

Still 80 seat majority. 

Weird to think but there are more than 2 parties. I do not get why if people want genuine change they vote for the same 2 every time

Looks like a few sister-fanciers are going to be crying into their Miller Lites come November. Trump a dead man walking. Biden now been backed from prices as big as 66/1 into a best priced 5/6. Donny is already going to be paying for my next car, so it appears the manchild with the world's shittest comb over is actually useful after all.

Can we double up and see the back of Boris too, I wonder? Unthinkable only 12 weeks back yet a distinct possibility now. As my old man always says, 'it can't rain all the time'.

#SmallMercies
#OranjeManBlewIt
#ByeByeBlojo

image.png.853cd2a6172ec16f8ef5d32690943432.png

42 minutes ago, Sasha said:

He speaks 4 languages. I have a presentiment he's brighter than you. Just a hunch sweetie. Love Katie 

He may be more academic , he may have had a more privileged start, doesn’t make him bright and I’m pretty certain my honesty and integrity would leave him in the swamp he belongs , we obviously have a different bar on what earns our respect ,love and kisses back?

4 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Looks like a few sister-fanciers are going to be crying into their Miller Lites come November. Trump a dead man walking. Biden now been backed from prices as big as 66/1 into a best priced 5/6. Donny is already going to be paying for my next car, so it appears the manchild with the world's shittest comb over is actually useful after all.

Can we double up and see the back of Boris too, I wonder? Unthinkable only 12 weeks back yet a distinct possibility now. As my old man always says, 'it can't rain all the time'.

#SmallMercies
#OranjeManBlewIt
#ByeByeBlojo

image.png.853cd2a6172ec16f8ef5d32690943432.png

Can see the pleased to see the back of trump sentiment but Biden? God USA and U.K. are a political wasteland ?

Archived