Max Lowe

MackworthRamIsGod

Doesn’t really surprise me those stats, Lowe has had a really good campaign so far, particulary so in recent weeks. That loan at Aberdeen is one of the best loans of a young player we’ve ever done, he’s come back here twice the player. He’s so much better reading the game in defence now having had that full season experience of senior football. Keep up his recent form until the end of the season and I’d definitely argue he’s the best LB in this division.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Doesn’t really surprise me those stats, Lowe has had a really good campaign so far, particulary so in recent weeks. That loan at Aberdeen is one of the best loans of a young player we’ve ever done, he’s come back here twice the player. He’s so much better reading the game in defence now having had that full season experience of senior football. Keep up his recent form until the end of the season and I’d definitely argue he’s the best LB in this division.

he’s tidy but there is still plenty of room for improvement. 
as ramage has said ( I know, I know), he needs to impose himself on games. Be a threat.
Even start hitting the target. 

Just now, RamNut said:

he’s tidy but there is still plenty of room for improvement. 
as ramage has said ( I know, I know), he needs to impose himself on games. Be a threat.
Even start hitting the target. 

Going forward, really? I’ve not seen him get into any position to shoot really, nor would I expect him to be. Everything else he does going forward for a full back at this level has been brilliant, the way he carries the ball and beats a man is excellent, and his crossing recently has been superb and deserving of more assists.

Imo the only area where he can improve is in the defensive side of his game. He is occasionally prone to clocking off defensively and getting beat too easily due after being caught out of position. If he can sort those rare mistakes out then he’s the best LB in the division without doubt for me. He’s got the potential at the very least to be a promotion winning Full back, and is the standard we need to have across the pitch.

On 12/01/2020 at 11:56, Millenniumram said:

Going forward, really? I’ve not seen him get into any position to shoot really, nor would I expect him to be. Everything else he does going forward for a full back at this level has been brilliant, the way he carries the ball and beats a man is excellent, and his crossing recently has been superb and deserving of more assists.

Imo the only area where he can improve is in the defensive side of his game. He is occasionally prone to clocking off defensively and getting beat too easily due after being caught out of position. If he can sort those rare mistakes out then he’s the best LB in the division without doubt for me. He’s got the potential at the very least to be a promotion winning Full back, and is the standard we need to have across the pitch.

Anyone remember John robson? Well alright then.....Steve Buckley?

Archived