Brentford Game on Rams TV 31 Aug

Elwood P Dowd

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

This game is only available in certain countries on Rams TV does anyone know what countries these are ?

WTF. Why would this game be unavailable in certain countries, Spain being one of them? I love RamsTV, but I'm seriously considering cancelling because there are more games unavailable than available at the moment. This is a situation that will surely get worse once Rooney is incorporated in the squad.

Available countries are here > https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?k=cfc577a6d869e4af8d9fd2858333d1e81a24da11

@richinspain RamsTV warn users as much as possible about televised games well in advance, all stated on their FAQs when they are notified. Also, It's all down to EFL rights and RamsTV can't do anything about it. I'm sure they would love to stream every game Worldwide. 

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

WTF. Why would this game be unavailable in certain countries, Spain being one of them? I love RamsTV, but I'm seriously considering cancelling because there are more games unavailable than available at the moment. This is a situation that will surely get worse once Rooney is incorporated in the squad.

All of the main football markets have had the rights packaged off to one country or another and we still get barely any money for the Championship tv deals. The only place you can watch it these days is basically all of the poorest countries in the world plus Japan, South Korea and the Netherlands. If you are in Spain you could "drive" down to Gibraltar and watch it.

1 hour ago, SunnyRam said:

Available countries are here > https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?k=cfc577a6d869e4af8d9fd2858333d1e81a24da11

@richinspain RamsTV warn users as much as possible about televised games well in advance, all stated on their FAQs when they are notified. Also, It's all down to EFL rights and RamsTV can't do anything about it. I'm sure they would love to stream every game Worldwide. 

@SunnyRam

Thanks for the reply I couldn’t remember where I had seen that information ?

3 hours ago, SunnyRam said:

I know all of this. My gripe isn't with the club. I'm sure they would prefer to all all fans the possibility of watching all games. What I don't understand is why this game isn't available? It's not being shown live in the UK. So because some country is showing it no other country that has the rights but isn't showing it is allowed to screen on RamsTV. Spain until this year wasn't on the list of these countries.

Archived