Sign in to follow this  
Wignall12

Salford City sponsors

I note that Salford City are sponsored by Super 6 ......they also have a player with 6 on his back ................perhaps someone will complain they are breaking the sponsorship rules ? ............I think not 

4 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

I've pura complaint card in nah on back of a stamped addressed envelope mi owd , give mi regards to the missus pal !!

Magic ah Morris , ah new a cud rely on thee my owd 

48 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

I note that Salford City are sponsored by Super 6 ......they also have a player with 6 on his back ................perhaps someone will complain they are breaking the sponsorship rules ? ............I think not 

And the stoke city players with 3 or 6 or 5 on their backs?

14 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

Does your........... space bar......... not work........?

3 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Does your........... space bar......... not work........?

You erm... sounded just... like Robert... Peston then!

The only... man that actually... boils... my piss with all... his pauses scattered... about like Worzel... Gummidge...'s brain! 

hqdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

You erm... sounded just... like Robert... Peston then!

The only... man that actually... boils... my piss with all... his pauses scattered... about like Worzel... Gummidge...'s brain! 

I read it in William Shatner's voice.