Sign in to follow this  
Cisse

Coming back soon - Cisse

Some of you might have noticed/celebrated my absence from the forum. Last fall things went a bit hairy and I managed to aggrivate a gang of a**eholes that were stealing and breaking things and places in the neighbourhood I was working. After I got fed up with those b**tards and the police I made a decision to pack my things and moved from the biggest town in Finland to a very small place.

I have been working like crazy and repairing my home which I just sold a few weeks ago. Now I'm living in a rental flat looking for a new place to live.

That's the very short version but I don't want to bore you with the details.

Anyhow, I should be able to spend some more time on the forum in the future. I think a lot has happened while I have been doing other things. I'll try to catch on. I'll be by 26.9 with a couple of my friends for four days. Hopefully I see some of you on the game day against Birmingham.

Enjoy your summer and let's get ready for the new and exciting season.

Cheers

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Sorry to read of your troubles Cisse, good to see you back posting, keeping my fingers crossed your Indian princess crosses your path sometime soon. πŸ‘Β 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that too. 😜

54 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Some of you might have noticed/celebrated my absence from the forum. Last fall things went a bit hairy and I managed to aggrivate a gang of a**eholes that were stealing and breaking things and places in the neighbourhood I was working. After I got fed up with those b**tards and the police I made a decision to pack my things and moved from the biggest town in Finland to a very small place.

I have been working like crazy and repairing my home which I just sold a few weeks ago. Now I'm living in a rental flat looking for a new place to live.

That's the very short version but I don't want to bore you with the details.

Anyhow, I should be able to spend some more time on the forum in the future. I think a lot has happened while I have been doing other things. I'll try to catch on. I'll be by 26.9 with a couple of my friends for four days. Hopefully I see some of you on the game day against Birmingham.

Enjoy your summer and let's get ready for the new and exciting season.

Cheers

I hope they are up for a Belper night out.