Play off final | Roadrider

Shorty389

19 hours ago, Dappled Ram said:

Looking forward to trip down. Hopefully a good laugh and optimistic banter. Expecting chaos so anything organized will be a bonus. Just hope we're singing on the way back.

Silly question but anyone know what time people are likely to be queuing from an will first bus be leaving at 8.00 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tommorow rams said:

Silly question but anyone know what time people are likely to be queuing from an will first bus be leaving at 8.00 

No idea mate,we’re going for half seven and would expect organised chaos.

The Yards open from 6 so I suspect people will start turning up around then.

Just guessing.

23 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Me and my dad going to be down there for about 5am.

That's really early. I'd not planned on getting there until 7.30. I've been out and bought some snacks for the journey down. I expect the Yard will be rammed!! Does anybody know if we will go back on the same coach and if we can leave stuff on it?

42 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes you can mate

And it will be same coach back

What ever coach be put on.

Me and my dad want get on first few coaches.

Thanks. Hope you're getting an early night tonight. You'll be knackered but probably the adrenaline rush will see you through. Can't settle to do much today- far too nervous and excited

16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Come on lads and lasses, I’ve been very critical of the Wembley roadrider in the past.

How did it do?

Went really well for us. We got to PP around 6:40am. Whole queue process and getting on coaches was really well managed. Got on third coach, arrived at Wembley around 11:30am. Might have been different for those further back in a very long queue though? Don’t know how long it took to get the final coach away.

Archived