Wayne Hennesey

Sith Happens

Football is crap. Pathetic athletes, pathetic organisations running it... it's just pathetic. 

I've got bored of it with all the ******** like this and 8 Barcelona players injured by one plastic bottle. 

You can bring the game into disrepute by posting something on Twitter but rolling around on the floor because you were nearly touched is fine. 

Other thrilling examples of football along with simulation include time wasting and excessive force. You can't forget the odd bit of spitting, biting and all those ferocious head butts. You can tell a referee to feck off and scream in his face but you can't criticise him in an interview. 

It's all total balls. Like when the football community comes together. Fake. As. Fook. 

Total over reactions to everything from everyone. 

Complete circus of nonsense. I find the vast majority of football games very annoying. 

Even watching some see you next Tuesday try and steal 2 inches on a corner or 2 meters on a throw in.... I mean ffs. 

"Behaviour like that doesn't belong in football"... it's the most pathetic sport out there. I can't stand Rugby but it's got less ******** than football. Football is the exact place for idiots, cheats, thieves and thugs. It punishes with one hand and encourages with the other. 

Trash game

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Football is crap. Pathetic athletes, pathetic organisations running it... it's just pathetic. 

I've got bored of it with all the ******** like this and 8 Barcelona players injured by one plastic bottle. 

You can bring the game into disrepute by posting something on Twitter but rolling around on the floor because you were nearly touched is fine. 

Other thrilling examples of football along with simulation include time wasting and excessive force. You can't forget the odd bit of spitting, biting and all those ferocious head butts. You can tell a referee to feck off and scream in his face but you can't criticise him in an interview. 

It's all total balls. Like when the football community comes together. Fake. As. Fook. 

Total over reactions to everything from everyone. 

Complete circus of nonsense. I find the vast majority of football games very annoying. 

Even watching some see you next Tuesday try and steal 2 inches on a corner or 2 meters on a throw in.... I mean ffs. 

"Behaviour like that doesn't belong in football"... it's the most pathetic sport out there. I can't stand Rugby but it's got less ******** than football. Football is the exact place for idiots, cheats, thieves and thugs. It punishes with one hand and encourages with the other. 

Trash game

Can’t wait for tomorrow can you? Think we’ll win?

14 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I wonder what's more likely - someone who went to school, presumably watches TV, films (I'll exclude 'reads book' because he is a footballer) etc doesn't know what a Nazi salute is or that someone should believe this.

Are the FA in fact even more stupid than the player?

They just want it to go away.

On 18/04/2019 at 08:34, Alpha said:

But if one Barcelona player should accidentally fall,

There'd be seven Barcelona players hit by a bottle

Seven Barcelona players hit by a bottle

But if one Barcelona player should accidentally fall,

There'd be six Barcelona players hit by a bottle

On 15/02/2019 at 21:23, Paul71 said:

Sure you are angelic and never laughed or told a politically incorrect joke.

This is the problem with social media and mobiles, it catches us at our worst.

If you have never told or laughed at an inappropriate joke then your either lying or the next coming of christ.

I get your point - particularly on the whole gammon snowflakes playing the offence card at every slightly off colour comment. But the Nazis killed 6m civilians, 350,000 British soldiers, 450,000 American soldiers and I've not even got to Russia and Poland. That is not the fuel of jokes and banter I am afraid.

Hennessey deserved to be challenged and charged, that said his defence was magical - if only he had been that clever on the night out.

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

How can you prove that someone did know something if there were no witnesses to corroborate that the person in question was in receipt of said information?

Clairvoyance? Mind reading? 

Agreed.

He is, in all probability, a complete thicko, unaware of any history at all.

Archived