Sign in to follow this  
RamNut

Disgrace

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Think you are being unfair. The little mites probably had nothing to do, no doubt the parents will bemoan the lack of activities that they can partake in.

And if they catch them its only fair they get only a slap on the wrists because it would be unfair to ask them to pay, or do community service...it is cold at this time of year.

I am not being serious ofcourse. Should catch them and make them scrub it clean no matter how long it takes.

Edited by Paul71

47 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Think you are being unfair. The little mites probably had nothing to do, no doubt the parents will bemoan the lack of activities that they can partake in.

And if they catch them its only fair they get only a slap on the wrists because it would be unfair to ask them to pay, or do community service...it is cold at this time of year.

I am not being serious ofcourse. Should catch them and make them lick it clean no matter how long it takes.

Ftfy

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

Flog em within an inch of their lives ,and yes I am serious.

1 hour ago, True Ram said:

I'm with you on that one

Dunna be daft.

Its much more effective to tell them how disappointing their actions are, take them on day trips to Alton Towers. maybe even buy them ipads / sbox to keep them occupied so they dont do it again...little mites.

On 25/01/2019 at 13:41, King Kevin said:

Flog em within an inch of their lives ,and yes I am serious.

Reminds me of a (true) story about a gentleman (a baronet no less) who used to live near Melbourne. He was about to step onto a bus in Derby when a lady approached him with a view to a donation to the Howard League of Reform.

With one foot on the step he retorted, "Madam, I'd have them horse-whipped!"