Come on derby brave

B4ev6is

I know some of fooball not been as good since man utd game but I seen effort there but when on the attack we need to be quicker and braver on the ball. When In final ball oppsitiin box we maybe play quick hit and move football not give them a chance get orginced we need come up with a plan compact chelsea game but we need to find much needed monument again. But hopeful this international break give our lads much needed break.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ignore that root vegetable B4....it was clear enough what you meant. 

I think Frank needs to galvanise the lads. After the initial few games which were essentially "meet n greet" sessions it's gone a little bit flat. 

Maybe he should have done a cloughie and taken the squad away for u few days to shout at them away from the cameras. ....?

10 minutes ago, Curtains said:

A tired team !

Blimey they are mostly younger players now with more energy!

No matter how young and physically fit you are, playing for the academy once a week compared to playing 3 times a week in a competitive league takes some getting used to.

Our older lads will be used to it.

My hope is that we will have a stronger finish to the season like Fulham last year.

Its not just about physical fitness either, its mental fitness too which can cause fatigue.

Hopefully a rest will have done them good.

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

No matter how young and physically fit you are, playing for the academy once a week compared to playing 3 times a week in a competitive league takes some getting used to.

Our older lads will be used to it.

My hope is that we will have a stronger finish to the season like Fulham last year.

I hope that also. 

The likes of Nugent though even though he is older and Bryson will get tired in this high pressing game. 

Just now, Paul71 said:

Its not just about physical fitness either, its mental fitness too which can cause fatigue.

Hopefully a rest will have done them good.

I expect it will even then some are on international duty. 

After the last break we lost to Rotherham 

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I hope that also. 

The likes of Nugent though even though he is older and Bryson will get tired in this high pressing game. 

Then we make sure we have suitable subs on the bench to maintain the press for 90min plus added time.

Simple game.

Archived