Netflix

Day

46 minutes ago, Moist One said:

it's a quality piece of television, mainly excellent characters and acting. One or Two characters are annoying me, in they may be far-fetched. 

End of episode 8, start of episode 9 is frustrating with the far fetchedness.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely watch Black Mirror.

It's certainly something you can't binge on but each episode is different and can be very dark. There's also a few episodes that make you think because you can see society going in the same direction.

For example, the first episode is about the Prime Minister who needs to duck a pig (Remind you of anyone?)

A notable episode is one where everyone gets real live ratings, so if people are happy with you they give you a rating / 5 etc. Having a good rating means you get good discounts on things or can travel in luxury etc. Bad ratings mean people ignore you etc. 

Another one is where a doctor can transfer pain from his patients minds to pinpoint what's wrong with them. He gets addicted to this pain and has to chase his next fix, which gets worse and worse and is a very ducked up episode.

Each episode is vastly different and definitely worth a watch.

Forgot to mention Black Mirror recognised it as a few people mentioned it but I had no idea what it actually was and just clicked play. Weirdly when I started it Netflix put me straight on Season 4 so the first episode I saw was the Star Trek virtual reality thing. 

Still had no idea I was on season 4 or that each episode was it’s own and didn’t follow on I watched episode 2, 10 minutes in it dawned on me each was separate, so I went to look at the description of what I was watching.

I’ve got one episode left of season 3 and the rest of season 4. Do need to get back on it, just found a couple are a bit weird and kinda sad as well. 

Archived