Blackman

CapeTownRams

22 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I have drawn that conclusion by looking at his whole career...he is a striker who doesn’t score goals....an almost identical record of goals and games to Weimann (who I also think is rubbish) but where as Weimann at least got his goals in the Premiershite and Championship the deadly Blackman was “firing them in” in League 1 and the footballing hotbeds of the Scottish league and Israeli League...!

Can’t argue with much of that apert from the bit ‘striker’ where selected in a more forward position would be be appropriate!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

With him hitting the post from one yard and looking completely shot for the rest of the game. Not bagging on him, and we wouldn't have been there without him, but you did ask.

Well done for managing history's only ever Kane / Blackman comparision.

Sorry , I've missed something here .......was Harry Kane OUR golden boot winner ? ...when did we sell him ? 

2 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

Sorry , I've missed something here .......was Harry Kane OUR golden boot winner ? ...when did we sell him ? 

One defeat and King Harry Kane is no longer OURS? How cruel to discard our fallen heroes with such gay abandon.

Archived