Blackman

CapeTownRams

Have we seen him in the training videos ?

Very quiet regarding him. You would have thought a year in top flight Israeli football might have been worth a Gibbo “What was it like?” video interview on RamsTV.

Was  hoping that he might be one that we could be looking to get rid of for a half decent fee.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he can't make it in a Micky Mouse league like the Israeli league it's time to give up. How many more chances are people giving players on this forum? Blackman has had chances to impress Pearson, Mac2, and Rowett and has ultimately failed. Like his old teammate at Reading Robson Kanu, he's managed to get a fat contract on one purple patch of good form. A team of monkeys must have headed our recruitment team during the 15/16 season, it has literally taken us back three years. 

59 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

If he can't make it in a Micky Mouse league like the Israeli league it's time to give up. How many more chances are people giving players on this forum? Blackman has had chances to impress Pearson, Mac2, and Rowett and has ultimately failed. Like his old teammate at Reading Robson Kanu, he's managed to get a fat contract on one purple patch of good form. A team of monkeys must have headed our recruitment team during the 15/16 season, it has literally taken us back three years. 

It is true in that this one period of stupid spending (which is now really holding us back) didn’t really seem to take us forward much at all. So much money wasted at one time .?

Let's face it, he was never really given a chance here was he?

A handful of games here and there. 

I think there is a good footballer in there and a good coach might just unlock a gem.

Time will tell, but let us at least give him a chance. 

I personally want to see B4 sing his praises.

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

He scored 10 in 31 last season (from out wide I believe). Hardly ‘not making it’.

So he wasn’t good enough to be played in his preferred role even in MM league? Or is he a wide player?

Archived