The Curious Case of the Frank Lampards

Rammeister

49 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm allowed to be on here as the contract's only being sorted this week. Once signed I promise to disappear and leave you all alone. ?

I thought you might come up a different perspective. E,g. That the two Frank Lampards are actually the same person but living at slightly different times which happen to overlap. There is no reason why there couldn't be an infinite number of Frank Lampards, just as there can be more than one Carl Sagan.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there was Anthony, Horace and James Bailey where there Mam all called them by their first names but Dad had to mention them now and again down the boozer, so their was Tony, Hozzer and Jimmy. Then it was the same with Jack, Ritchie and Shaun Barker where Mam a again called them accordingly, but Dad down the boozer called them Jackie, Rich and Shaunie.

Then the same sort of Mum at home looking after the young uns whilst Dad talked a good game in the boozer and after several pints would have to pause and think what his kids were called probably fit the following :-

John & Warren Barton

Frank & Steven Buckley

Roy & Tom Carroll

Raich & Steve Carter

Cyrus, Malcolm & Trever Christie

Paul & Ryan Conolly

Kevin & Tommy Cooper

Ben, Curtis, Glyn, Roger, Steve, Claude, George & Bobby Davidson

Gerard & Peter Doherty

Conor & Nathan Doyle

Douglas & John Duncan

Craig & Paddy Fagan

Archie & John Goodall

Les & Paul Green

Jamie & Mitchell Hanson

Billy, Bryan, Gordon, & Will Hughes

Jonathan, Lewis & Nicky Hunt

Johnnie & Richard Jackson

Bradley, Lee, Michael, Seth & Tommy Johnson

Brad, David & Roger Jones

Jose & Juan Junior

Kallum & Michael Keane

Francis, Jack & Robert Lee

Alan, Eddie & Mickey Lewis

Chris, Dave, David, Lillian Martin

Kenny & Kevin Miller

Danny, Gary, Greg & Pablo Mills

Darren, Jimmy & Luke Moore

Johnny & Lee Morris

Lee & Tommy Naylor

Mark, Mick & Ray O'Brien

Charlie, Chris, Des & Kasey Palmer

Justin & Tom Phillips

Alan & Craig Rammage

Floyd & Theo Streete

Ian & Martin Taylor

Edward, Kwame, Mickey & Rod Thomas

Andy & Colin Todd

Archie & Jimmy Turner

Ashley, Jamie & Tim Ward

David, Gerraint & Paul Williams

Ian, James & Kevin Wilson

George, John & Wayne Richards

Laurent & Gareth Roberts

Danny, Jack, Morvin & Theo Robinson

Gerry & Reg Ryan

Adam, Herbert, Ryan & Tommy Smith

Arthur and Jordan Stewart

Alan, Mark & Patrick Wright

And whilst poor old Mam stayed at home and made sure that the Senior Son was tucked up in bed and sound asleep, Dad was still down the boozer being asked to leave, as it was closing time and before the poor fella knew, he was outside in the dark, all alone, wondering which direction his home was, needing the loo, and not sure what anybody's name was, and even starting to see and say double, so a Junior Son could easily land on this poor mans doorstep when he wasn't looking, or if he could find his doorstep, never mind the key he once had or if he did, how the hell he was going to get it in that front door and get it open.......the curious case of mothers, brothers, lovers and boozers.......to be continued!

Anyone seen my key?..... it's freezing and I'm bursting for a slash!.......hick youngest I think's called Frankie, eldest ermm Frankie....,..middle en is Kwame......hick.....ohhhh she's gonna kill us again!

Yep then we have the fashionable everything is continental now 

( French accent)  aiden assaaard,,, 

(cockney accent )  Micky f#@ckin azzard

( french accent).   Co ates. (Very posh continental)  I give you 

( northern accent ) ralph Coats ,,

proper names ,,, long live brexit 

10 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Well there was Anthony, Horace and James Bailey where there Mam all called them by their first names but Dad had to mention them now and again down the boozer, so their was Tony, Hozzer and Jimmy. Then it was the same with Jack, Ritchie and Shaun Barker where Mam a again called them accordingly, but Dad down the boozer called them Jackie, Rich and Shaunie.

Then the same sort of Mum at home looking after the young uns whilst Dad talked a good game in the boozer and after several pints would have to pause and think what his kids were called probably fit the following :-

John & Warren Barton

Frank & Steven Buckley

Roy & Tom Carroll

Raich & Steve Carter

Paul & Ryan Conolly

Kevin & Tommy Cooper

Gerard & Peter Doherty

Conor & Nathan Doyle

Douglas & John Duncan

Craig & Paddy Fagan

Archie & John Goodall

Les & Paul Green

Jamie & Mitchell Hanson

Jose & Juan Junior

Kallum & Michael Keane

Kenny & Kevin Miller

Johnny & Lee Morris

Lee & Tommy Naylor

Mark, Mick & Ray O'Brien

Justin & Tom Phillips

Alan & Craig Rammage

Floyd & Theo Streete

Ian & Martin Taylor

Andy & Colin Todd

Archie & Jimmy Turner

Ashley, Jamie & Tim Ward

Laurent & Gareth Roberts

Gerry & Reg Ryan

And whilst poor old Mam stayed at home and made sure that the Senior Son was tucked up in bed and sound asleep, Dad was still down the boozer being asked to leave, as it was closing time and before the poor fella knew, he was outside in the dark, all alone, wondering which direction his home was, needing the loo, and not sure what anybody's name was, and even starting to see and say double, so a Junior Son could easily land on this poor mans doorstep when he wasn't looking, or if he could find his doorstep, never mind the key he once had or if he did, how the hell he was going to get it in that front door and get it open.......the curious case of mothers, brothers, lovers and boozers.......to be continued!

Anyone seen my key?..... it's freezing and I'm bursting for a slash!.......hick youngest I think's called Frankie, eldest ermm Frankie....,..middle en is Kwame......hick.....ohhhh she's gonna kill us again!

You missed out Frank and Walter Roulstone. Walter was the first Derby player to make 100 league appearances for The Rams, and just might have been the first person to play 100 league games in the entire history of world football. Brother Frank played just the once.

10 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

John & Warren Barton

Frank & Steven Buckley

Roy & Tom Carroll

Raich & Steve Carter

Paul & Ryan Conolly

Kevin & Tommy Cooper

Gerard & Peter Doherty

Conor & Nathan Doyle

Douglas & John Duncan

Craig & Paddy Fagan

Archie & John Goodall

Les & Paul Green

Jamie & Mitchell Hanson

Jose & Juan Junior

Kallum & Michael Keane

Kenny & Kevin Miller

Johnny & Lee Morris

Lee & Tommy Naylor

Mark, Mick & Ray O'Brien

Justin & Tom Phillips

Alan & Craig Rammage

Floyd & Theo Streete

Ian & Martin Taylor

Andy & Colin Todd

Archie & Jimmy Turner

Ashley, Jamie & Tim Ward

Laurent & Gareth Roberts

Gerry & Reg Ryan

I think davies, Davison and davidson must have got a bit muddled up.

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

I think davies, Davison and davidson must have got a bit muddled up.

Info from A-Z Derby County players from the internet, and me being a Dad and struggling to type whilst trying to get the key in the door after a dozen or more sherbets!

Well I dunno about all these football types,  but personally I always thought it a bit strange that "young Mr Grace " of the eponymous department store looked about 105.

And although mentioned a couple of times, we never saw "Old Mr Grace "" at all.

Thankfully the same was true of Mollie Sugdens pussy...........?

On 10/06/2018 at 00:30, Inverurie Ram said:

John & Warren Barton

Frank & Steven Buckley

Roy & Tom Carroll

Raich & Steve Carter

Paul & Ryan Conolly

Kevin & Tommy Cooper

Gerard & Peter Doherty

Conor & Nathan Doyle

Douglas & John Duncan

Craig & Paddy Fagan

Archie & John Goodall

Les & Paul Green

Jamie & Mitchell Hanson

Jose & Juan Junior

Kallum & Michael Keane

Kenny & Kevin Miller

Johnny & Lee Morris

Lee & Tommy Naylor

Mark, Mick & Ray O'Brien

Justin & Tom Phillips

Alan & Craig Rammage

Floyd & Theo Streete

Ian & Martin Taylor

Andy & Colin Todd

Archie & Jimmy Turner

Ashley, Jamie & Tim Ward

Laurent & Gareth Roberts

Gerry & Reg Ryan

ANd when you finally do manage to get in through the door and find your way to the bathroom, you let out an almighty "Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!" as the relief starts to flow, only for your missus to say "Oi! What are you doing in the wardrobe?" (Courtesy of Mike HArding)

Archived