Does Mel Morris Still make money

JG400

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Mel is (or at least was) an active investor. He didn't just have involvement with Candy Crush, I am pretty sure he invests in many projects providing varying levels of financial backing. If he is any good at it then he will make more off his winners than he loses on his failures.

He is still, I think.

There's a bank or company in London that acts on his behalf for finding investment opportunities - mostly tech startup. I forget the details, but my boss here had a couple of meetings with them.

PistoldPete2
On 3 June 2018 at 11:12, JG400 said:

Don't know what he does now , does he still have a large business investment that can go some way to financing DCFC

I don't think his wealth has gone down since he bought the Rams, so he must have made money elsewhere to offset the loss made on the Rams. He won't be holidaying in Skeggy this year at least. 

On 05/06/2018 at 21:27, PistoldPete2 said:

I don't think his wealth has gone down since he bought the Rams, so he must have made money elsewhere to offset the loss made on the Rams. He won't be holidaying in Skeggy this year at least. 

He can't afford a holiday in Skegness? Blimey. Maybe we should have a whip-round for the poor bugger! 

17 hours ago, 86 points said:

He can't afford a holiday in Skegness? Blimey. Maybe we should have a whip-round for the poor bugger! 

Could he get a discount at the Derbyshire Miners place? Or maybe try the other side of Fantasy Island between Ingoldmells and Chaoel St. Leonard’s. Bit cheaper up that way.

#letsgetmeltoskeggy

Archived