Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

7 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Ok , Mel go and follow Claire Ince's advice and buy Kylian Mbappe please. He's young, scores for fun and looking more impressive at this world cup with each game.

Thank you

Fair play papahet you must have someone itk.but clearly you know f### all about mel.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, reveldevil said:

Yet you obviously do Ramet?

Go on spill, we won't tell him!?

I know alot more than most but have more class and no reason to tell on here just for a few likes.those who have met him would know that yes mistakes have been made and he is the first to admit he has made some.however if all goes to plan it will show some of the decisions made were not all down to him but actually due to him not being as hands on as people believe.im convinced the money that he has pumped into this club (knowing he is very very unlikely to get much back) shows his continued commitment to the club.but its also clear that it not enough for some.i agree everyone is very much entitled to their opinions but some peoples opinions are only made from rubbish they read in papers or 10th hand, never facts.

29 minutes ago, Ramet said:

Fair play papahet you must have someone itk.but clearly you know f### all about mel.

Nah, unfortunately I ain't one of the lucky ones to get invited to moor farm for dinners, receive heartwarming messages and have him coming round for a cuppa

Surely I am allowed an opinion of the owner of the club I support? without actually knowing him personally. I've several Pm's today with posters in agreement to what I've said, seems alot of folk simply cannot be arsed with the hassle of a argument, can't fookin' blame em.

Now you've posted something about being one of these "ITK" pillocks, righty'o mate. About as ITK as my 5 year old daughter.  If random people like you and the other supposed lads are ITK, then that alone shows you how amateur this club is for leaking certain information.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

I think “chao” is spelt “ciao”. Just sayin’ ?

So its chicken ciao mein? I never knew.. i will have words with my local eaterie. 

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Nah, unfortunately I ain't one of the lucky ones to get invited to moor farm for dinners, receive heartwarming messages and have him coming round for a cuppa

Surely I am allowed an opinion of the owner of the club I support? without actually knowing him personally. I've several Pm's today with posters in agreement to what I've said, seems alot of folk simply cannot be arsed with the hassle of a argument, can't fookin' blame em.

Now you've posted something about being one of these "ITK" pillocks, righty'o mate. About as ITK as my 5 year old daughter.  If random people like you and the other supposed lads are ITK, then that alone shows you how amateur this club is about when leaking information.

At no point have i said im itk and as my previous post even if i did know i have more class than to share it here.and why is it that im random? I have been around for along time but have only just started to post after reading the dross you keep serving up.never been ivited to moor farm like some but im deffo not bitter about that(clearly unlike some)maybe if you were better informed you would think differently but it seems clear thats never gonna happen so you just carry on collecting an opinion from the papers.

1 hour ago, mwram1973 said:

Yeah, already been picked up on that lol. Can't seem to edit my posts though so i'll just have to look like a dim wit ?

Only Italy spells it 'Ciao'. Pretty sure that more countries use your version than the Italian one ?

40 minutes ago, Ramet said:

I know alot more than most but have more class and no reason to tell on here just for a few likes.those who have met him would know that yes mistakes have been made and he is the first to admit he has made some.however if all goes to plan it will show some of the decisions made were not all down to him but actually due to him not being as hands on as people believe.im convinced the money that he has pumped into this club (knowing he is very very unlikely to get much back) shows his continued commitment to the club.but its also clear that it not enough for some.i agree everyone is very much entitled to their opinions but some peoples opinions are only made from rubbish they read in papers or 10th hand, never facts.

Nice that find someone ITK, I know sweet FA myself and this will probably always be the case always.  A question that I have always wished to know the answer to, would the pay offs from so many sacked managers have any impact on our FFP at the moment ?

Im guessing that SM x 2, NP, PC and SR (is that them all) would amount to a fair few million off the transfer pot if it does ?

15 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Nice that find someone ITK, I know sweet FA myself and this will probably always be the case always.  A question that I have always wished to know the answer to, would the pay offs from so many sacked managers have any impact on our FFP at the moment ?

Im guessing that SM x 2, NP, PC and SR (is that them all) would amount to a fair few million off the transfer pot if it does ?

Hard to say ramblur would have been able to better assist.

5 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Manager contracts these days have stipulations about payoffs don't they? No one gets full length of contract anymore unless the club is stupid enough not to put the clause in.

I haven’t got a clue, but on the other hand I’d be surprised at any manager who would sign one with a clause that restricted the pay out they could receive.

Seems pointless of having a contract for X years if so, and I would have thought a breach of employment law ? 

14 minutes ago, Ramet said:

Hard to say ramblur would have been able to better assist.

Fair enough, another question then hopefully you can clear up, you mentioned that Mel has put money in that he wouldn’t expect to get back, however when he first came onboard he stated that he doesn’t intend on losing money he invested.  Has his views changed then over the years?

2 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

I haven’t got a clue, but on the other hand I’d be surprised at any manager who would sign one with a clause that restricted the pay out they could receive.

Seems pointless of having a contract for X years if so, and I would have thought a breach of employment law ? 

I was under the impression it's usually like a years worth of wages compensation but maybe i'm misinterpreting something I read ages ago. I guess in the situation with McClaren we just negotiated a reasonable fee.

2 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Fair enough, another question then hopefully you can clear up, you mentioned that Mel has put money in that he wouldn’t expect to get back, however when he first came onboard he stated that he doesn’t intend on losing money he invested.  Has his views changed then over the years?

No one invests in a football club and expects to get money back but like all good businessmen he believes he can make this club great again. so much has been invested in the academy to help secure this club its a long term plan. A great business model is Southampton brought kids through and sold for massive profit and then a ready made replacement in the youth to take there place its the only way to make the club sustainable.but promotion would really help as this helps attract the best and also helps massive with revenue stream etc.

5 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

This thread reminds me why I don’t post as often as I used to..... ?

But you still visit daily just to catch a glimpse of my profile picture, try and deny it ?

Archived