Reaction after defeats

Curtains

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Let's get beat first then decide after seeing the manner of the deafeat. If it's anything like the defeats against Sunderland, burton etc then we are used to it ??

What about the victory against Barnsley and Fulham 1st leg oh and Hull 5-0. 

If we lose 5-4 in an action packed game where players impressed than I don't mind losing, but if we play dull, uninspiring football and lose then you have a problem, but probably won't be happy if we lose either way in the end.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

You asked about reaction after defeats. You never mentioned us winning. I'm replying to your OP. Give it up, Rowetts a used car salesman, all talk and pomp with a banger to sell you.

3 minutes ago, DcfcJack said:

If we lose 5-4 in an action packed game where players impressed than I don't mind losing, but if we play dull, uninspiring football and lose then you have a problem, but probably won't be happy if we lose either way in the end.

So you are saying if we lose 5 - 4 in a thriller then you would be ok with that?

Come back after a dozen 5 - 4 thriller losses and say the same. I would be happy if we can start winning a few on the trot and maintain and if that comes with good football. All the better

Just now, BathRam72 said:

So you are saying if we lose 5 - 4 in a thriller then you would be ok with that?

Come back after a dozen 5 - 4 thriller losses and say the same. I would be happy if we can start winning a few on the trot and maintain and if that comes with good football. All the better

Don't want to lose at any point, but if we did I'd rather lose in style and show some quality than in games like Sunderland and wolves where we offered nothing.

Of course we will have defeats, of course we will have wins and draws. That's football mate. At least it might be a little exciting next year with a manager that likes to play football.

cheer up sonny, I know your messiah has gone but let's not forget it was his choice to go. 

10 minutes ago, curtains said:

3 games from 50, is that it ? One of them was a 1 nil where we only had one shot on target as well.  

Or are you just playing devils advocate and trying to show us how bad it was last season, and your umpteenth thread on this subject will be where you tell us you have been kidding us all along ??

Just now, AdamRam said:

3 games from 50, is that it ? One of them was a 1 nil where we only had one shot on target as well.  

Or are you just playing devils advocate and trying to show us how bad it was last season, and your umpteenth thread on this subject will be where you tell us you have been kidding us all along ??

Do you want me to name some more ?

Aston Villa 

2-0 at home. 

13 minutes ago, curtains said:

Might be interesting to be in a relegation battle next season 

Looking forward to it. 

Martin 30s and Bryson 30s the answers. 

Will be nice to see them back. They wouldn't have got a look in under Gary because they're too young 

9 minutes ago, curtains said:

Looking looking forward to watching Derbylona next season so no defeats allowed 

What a lovely straw man you're building there. I hope no one sets fire to it.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Do you want me to name some more ?

Aston Villa 

2-0 at home. 

Not really, they were far and few between, we had the results no one is arguing with you on that, however he got as much criticism for the way he delivered the positive one as the negative.

Lets face it, he didn’t get us in the PL, you amongst others benchmarked SM as failing to deliver this and told us how our great manager (GR) would deliver this, yet he has failed, not only that but he didn’t even get us to Wembley.  His time will be remembered for delivering turgid boring football, selling our best youth product for peanuts and then moving to Stoke for a few extra quid, oh and being way down the list of winning games compared to other managers.

He has gone, the future for the club is bright, look forward not backwards, and rejoice that we can look once again look forward to watching football again on a Saturday afternoon ?

Archived