Is Rowett's style boring?

GadFly

Is Rowett's style of play boring?  

264 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The fact he thinks Vydra Lawerence and Palmer can't play together tells you everything about if Rowett style is boring or not. For the first since Palmer came in he let Vyds and Palmer play together (when it was too late) in the second leg against fulham. They looked exiting. 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, jimbobram said:

The fact he thinks Vydra Lawerence and Palmer can't play together tells you everything about if Rowett style is boring or not. For the first since Palmer came in he let Vyds and Palmer play together (when it was too late) in the second leg against fulham. They looked exiting. 

Problem is that all three of those players are very prone to making the wrong decision at the wrong times and gifting the ball to the opposition at vital and dangerous times so can kind of see the caution in putting them all in the same side at once unless you desperately need a goal and are having to go **** or bust 

9 minutes ago, archied said:

Problem is that all three of those players are very prone to making the wrong decision at the wrong times and gifting the ball to the opposition at vital and dangerous times so can kind of see the caution in putting them all in the same side at once unless you desperately need a goal and are having to go **** or bust 

They may also be capable of creating magic together and scoring more goals than they lose.....

This is the fundamental problem with Gary...far,far.far too cautious.

As a fan I want to see some magic on the pitch,that's what I pay my money to see...I'd rather draw 4 all than watch us drag a game out nil nil.

34 minutes ago, archied said:

We have 4 defenders and 2 CDM...sure we can allow 4 players to be attacking, creative threats ? No? Surely? Please ?

33 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

They may also be capable of creating magic together and scoring more goals than they lose.....

This is the fundamental problem with Gary...far,far.far too cautious.

As a fan I want to see some magic on the pitch,that's what I pay my money to see...I'd rather draw 4 all than watch us drag a game out nil nil.

I love to see manic too but there has to be a balance ,,, clough senior  was our best manager and he built from the back not just gang ho and hope to outscore the opposition but he let’s just put 10 attackers and Carson out ,at least we will be entertained

13 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

We have 4 defenders and 2 CDM...sure we can allow 4 players to be attacking, creative threats ? No? Surely? Please ?

Ok ,so do we drop the striker to fit those 3 in ? 

Archived