Tomorrow's another Day

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure this summer is similar to last one, we'll sell every one we get an offer for...

GK: Carson, Roos, Mitchell

Defenders: Forsyth, Keogh, Baird, Pearce, Davies, Wisdom, Olsson, Shackell, Lowe

Midfielders: Huddlestone, Ledley, Thorne, Johnson, Anya, Palmer, Thomas, Hanson, Bryson, Butters, Guy, Elsnik

Forwards: Lawrence, Bent, Nugent, Jerome, Winnall, Weimann, Bennett, Blackman, Martin

Hopefully, I didn't forget too many...

There are 33 names (most of them way too old and/or has a year left in their contract) and Rowett likes to keep his squad relatively small. Sending Palmer back and releasing Baird and, Shackell and Bent leaves us with 29 names and lacking one RB. So I'm expecting a massive exodus, about 10 or so Rowett can sign few who he wants.

I'd try to keep following, rest are replaceable:

Defenders: Forsyth, Keogh, Baird, Pearce, Davies, Wisdom, Olsson, Shackell, Lowe

Midfielders: Huddlestone, Ledley, Thorne, Johnson, Anya, Palmer, Thomas, Hanson, Bryson, Butters, Guy, Elsnik

Forwards: Lawrence, Bent, Nugent, Jerome, Winnall, Weimann, Bennett, Blackman, Martin

Those three youngsters are there just out of curiosity. Rebuilding, please. If it happens, it impossible to forecast next season.

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

What do you think we'll do next season?

Who do you think we'll sell?

Who do you think we'll sign?

How far off are we?

Anything can happen next season, I really don’t think our style will change ( not that bothered) I expected 8/9th this season! 

This is who I think we will sell, this doesn’t mean I want them to go! : butterfield, Bryson, Blackman, Johnson, Ayna, Weimann, Nuge and Vydra to try make some money! 

Buy: think we try for a few and fail because of money, expect 2 or 3 loans and a few youngsters from league 1/2! 

Next season with, West Brom stoke Swansea coming down are all in a better state then Sunderland and Hull when they came down! Think we after our summers business we are finishing around 11/12th

much prefer this thread to depressing ones about last night, we have to move on and keep going! All Derby aren’t we

26 minutes ago, Topram said:

Anything can happen next season, I really don’t think our style will change ( not that bothered) I expected 8/9th this season! 

This is who I think we will sell, this doesn’t mean I want them to go! : butterfield, Bryson, Blackman, Johnson, Ayna, Weimann, Nuge and Vydra to try make some money! 

Buy: think we try for a few and fail because of money, expect 2 or 3 loans and a few youngsters from league 1/2! 

Next season with, West Brom stoke Swansea coming down are all in a better state then Sunderland and Hull when they came down! Think we after our summers business we are finishing around 11/12th

much prefer this thread to depressing ones about last night, we have to move on and keep going! All Derby aren’t we

That's what it is intended to do. I am hoping to improve on this season.

Yep you are right gritters ,  a season of ups and downs ,, that’s the club we support , we are not big club glory hunters , I’m ok for us to be owned by a local fan done good and be managed by rowett a young manager learning his trade with a bit of affinity to our club ,,I could moan and want massively spending Chinese owners who bring in pep to manage and a Man City type budget to spend but it s not really on and much as it would be good we would also loose a bit of something about being a ram

I'd love to see Elsnik get his chance. Max Hunt at CB could be worth a punt alongside Davies. Max Lowe is surely a shoe-in at LB. Callum Guy deserves a chance too. Would like to see us lose Blackman, Martin, Nuge, Ledley, Fozzy, Keogh, Bent, Bryson, Baird, Butters and Shackell. Clear out the older players who tbh aren't that good and get in some younger talent. Look overseas for that as well as the lower leagues.

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

I'm pretty sure this summer is similar to last one, we'll sell every one we get an offer for...

Hopefully, I didn't forget too many...

There are 33 names (most of them way too old and/or has a year left in their contract) and Rowett likes to keep his squad relatively small. Sending Palmer back and releasing Baird and, Shackell and Bent leaves us with 29 names and lacking one RB. So I'm expecting a massive exodus, about 10 or so Rowett can sign few who he wants.

I'd try to keep following, rest are replaceable:

Those three youngsters are there just out of curiosity. Rebuilding, please. If it happens, it impossible to forecast next season.

Hmmmm...  Not sure it's a good idea to sell that many.  I reckon it'll be more like - 

Defenders: Forsyth, Keogh, Baird, Pearce, Davies, Wisdom, Olsson, Shackell, Lowe - How can we possibly sell Olsson when he's injured for the next 9 month

Forwards: Lawrence, Bent, Nugent, Jerome, Winnall, Weimann, Bennett, Blackman, Martin, Vydra - You Missed our top goalscorer off completely, so I'll assume it's a given we'll have to sell him?  Would like us to strike a deal for Winnall, he seems to like it here, and has made an impact whenever he's played.

I'd like to see us continue with 3 at the back, but be more like we were under Smith with two up top and an intelligent No 10 behind them. Surely GR can remember enough to make it work...  What I wouldn't give for a bargain but like Ron Willems!!! 

'What do you think we'll do next season?'

Same as this season, challenge for play offs.

At the end of next season, hopefully, we can let a few contracts run down and get to a more managable squad.

'Who do you think we'll sell?'

Vydra

'Who do you think we'll sign?'

No idea

'How far off are we?'

Miles

Just now, ramsbottom said:

Hmmmm...  Not sure it's a good idea to sell that many.  I reckon it'll be more like - 

Defenders: Forsyth, Keogh, Baird, Pearce, Davies, Wisdom, Olsson, Shackell, Lowe - How can we possibly sell Olsson when he's injured for the next 9 month

Forwards: Lawrence, Bent, Nugent, Jerome, Winnall, Weimann, Bennett, Blackman, Martin, Vydra - You Missed our top goalscorer off completely, so I'll assume it's a given we'll have to sell him?  Would like us to strike a deal for Winnall, he seems to like it here, and has made an impact whenever he's played.

I'd like to see us continue with 3 at the back, but be more like we were under Smith with two up top and an intelligent No 10 behind them. Surely GR can remember enough to make it work...  What I wouldn't give for a bargain but like Ron Willems!!! 

Certainly, it wouldn't be good to sell so many! I meant I wouldn't really worry if we sold them. We have new contract with Forsyth, Bennett, Hanson, Thorne... Who else? So they are most likely to say.

Vydra thought, went unnoticed whole season, easy to forget ? ?

Olsson will miss most of his last season, I count him out already. We might actually get better money from insurances anyway...

Archived