Premonition special

bucktwo

Well that was a surprise.  End to end football and an exilerating 3.2 victory . So pleased that Anya got the winner in the 86th minute .. always nice to outsing the dirties and 3 more points for the push for second .. Great to see Cardiff only got a point too . 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

Well that was a surprise.  End to end football and an exilerating 3.2 victory . So pleased that Anya got the winner in the 86th minute .. always nice to outsing the dirties and 3 more points for the push for second .. Great to see Cardiff only got a point too . 

I will donate a crisp five pound note to a charity of your choice if this comes true. I expect a win but not sure I expect a thriller 

12 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

A boring 1-0 win and three points will do me thankyou the heart can't to much excitement and I'll be happy with the next dozen going the same way.

There where more than a few raised eyebrows when Vydra was dropped but what a hat trick from Kasey Palmer in the #10 position! It was brave of Rowett to bring in two u23's for this match but they were both excellent - Luke Thomperson in particular was a revelation.

1 hour ago, bucktwo said:

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

I will donate a crisp five pound note to a charity of your choice if this comes true. I expect a win but not sure I expect a thriller 

I second that, fiver from me to any charity if we win 3-2, can't remember I saw us win a game by that margin in a long time 

PSX_20180221_220323.thumb.jpg.41209475a8d92c28bcde20ca540316f1.jpg

4 hours ago, bucktwo said:

That was a pretty close estimation, and you were right with it being exliterating. So I stuck to what I said and donated to the official charity partner of the club ?

Archived