When is Anya going to be let out of the cupboard?

StarterForTen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BottrillRAM said:

Tonight it seems, although the clause might be that he actually has to play so may not be seeing him get any minutes

Yeah Rowett definitely seems like the type of manager who'd put someone on the bench he has no intention of playing under any circumstances.

4 minutes ago, BottrillRAM said:

Tonight it seems, although the clause might be that he actually has to play so may not be seeing him get any minutes

What clause?

Just now, Saul Pimpson said:

The one many people have assumed must exist, so has now become "FACT".

I heard it cost us an extra million when got his hair cut. #nfitk

Anya's like a piece of precious china, kept on the top shelf in the glass cabinet - merely to be admired but strictly non-functional. Each time guests come round, he thinks "This time. Mrs Rowett is going to make a nice pot of Assam tea for the posh guests - I'll get my chance", but no, they have a whisky instead.

Well, tonight, he's made it off the top shelf and is actually out of the sideboard, as opposed to merely being out of the side. Will he make that final step, will he get the call after the guests have been suitably entertained for about 87 minutes and will it be a proper do with milk and sugar with those little tongs - or will it be cold comfort with a twist of sour lemon?

Only time will tell.

Can anyone confirm/deny for me whether this thing about Anya playing tonight causes a contract clause meaning we have to pay a load of money is an actual thing or not? Seen a lot of people mention it (including Craig Ramage tonight) but nothing official 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Can anyone confirm/deny for me whether this thing about Anya playing tonight causes a contract clause meaning we have to pay a load of money is an actual thing or not? Seen a lot of people mention it (including Craig Ramage tonight) but nothing official 

Probably not. All speculation really. Craig Ramage knows naff all. 

Archived