Series you just can't get into.... convert us...

Chester40

28 minutes ago, Highgate said:

A wonderful series. Absolutely top class.   I actually liked the British/French version of The Bridge, the Tunnel was it?   Occupied isn't bad  either.  

I tried to watch the Chunnel version but once you’ve seen the original the other doesn’t compare.

Saga is such a great character and so is Martin too

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I tried to watch the Chunnel version but once you’ve seen the original the other doesn’t compare.

Saga is such a great character and so is Martin too

Yeah, I understand that....storylines diverge in the second series though, so they are really two different shows. And I think Elise and Karl are good characters in their own right too.  

• 1 month later...

Four episodes in to series 1 of True Detective. Interesting characters, plenty of tension; it's reminding me of a modern James Ellroy so far, but I'm having doubts about whether it will fulfill that promise, or decend into typical violent macho police shizz. 

4 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Four episodes in to series 1 of True Detective. Interesting characters, plenty of tension; it's reminding me of a modern James Ellroy so far, but I'm having doubts about whether it will fulfill that promise, or decend into typical violent macho police shizz. 

Its ace. Gets better and better....bit confusing story line but the dialogue is great.

Second series was a proper let down.

Archived