Pre-Match Music Poll

Day

DCFC Fans Pre-Match Music Poll  

240 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 13/12/2017 at 22:32, Tim Bucktoo said:

Incredible fans. Tried to go last Saturday but couldn't get a ticket. Sold out v Dresden which is a 'localish' game out there. 

Yeah was in Berlin same weekend, but wifey wanted the xmas shopping experience instead!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, SWRam said:

Yeah was in Berlin same weekend, but wifey wanted the xmas shopping experience instead!

haha - think about the accumulated credits that can be cashed in at a future date. That's what i keep telling myself anyway. Luckily Berlin is a great place to mooch about so still a good time is had by all. Plenty of gluhwein to keep out the cold and numb the pain of shopping.

18 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

haha - think about the accumulated credits that can be cashed in at a future date. That's what i keep telling myself anyway. Luckily Berlin is a great place to mooch about so still a good time is had by all. Plenty of gluhwein to keep out the cold and numb the pain of shopping.

Gluwein, Berliner Kindl and several currywursts!

Pick a new song before the players come out and make it quieter 

keep sbw as it is but when it gets to the climax “derrrrbyyyyyyy Pride” drop the music like West Ham do in ik forever blowing bubbles so it’s just pure fans on the last bit. A lot more imtimidating.

and if not that what about hey Jude, Na na na na na naaaaaa derrbyyyyyy”

little suggestion

On 19/12/2017 at 16:36, SWRam said:

Gluwein, Berliner Kindl and several currywursts!

other bier is available.

Infact it seems the germans are very proud of their local beer. To the tune that apart from 2 or 3 huge brands, you only drink the local beer of that city.

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

other bier is available.

Infact it seems the germans are very proud of their local beer. To the tune that apart from 2 or 3 huge brands, you only drink the local beer of that city.

Kindl is rank. Berliner Pilsner isn’t much better. The only thing they’ve got going for them is they’re so bloody cheap in the spätis...! :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived