Cam the Ram

David Davis

Latest Updates

1 minute ago, Bazal77 said:

why are we wasting our time on players like this 

mediocre championship player at best we should have our sights set higher than this. rowetts transfer business has been uninspiring

Look at our manager.....

3 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

I prefer the pre Wembley Derby fans. The new breed are just a load of old moaning minnies who have no idea how to accept defeat or poor performances. No idea about financial side of a club...generally spoilt brats.

pre wemberly we had a team that played 'football' nand there was evidence of progress, we were improving, there were players to be excited about in the team, there was a feeling of something special happening, post wemberly id go so far as to say that none of the above is true anymore 

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

I don't get it ? Please elaborate .....

i think he means that he is uninspiring and is a mediocre championship manager 

Just now, Bazal77 said:

pre wemberly we had a team that played 'football' nand there was evidence of progress, we were improving, there were players to be excited about in the team, there was a feeling of something special happening, post wemberly id go so far as to say that none of the above is true anymore 

In all fairness Mel explained this scenario pretty well at the fans forum last Thursday, did you watch ?

Just now, Bazal77 said:

Under Clough years we had far worse sides than this and I never heard the same amount of bile that gets put on social media as I hear and read now. Expectations were risen by McClaren's first 7 months in charge which has bought a whole new attitude. We have spent in the past few windows...massively so its time to check back a bit. Not Rowett's fault that some players here are unsellable is it?