No leaders

ramma

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F**k leaders, we need good players.

A leader won't suddenly make the team play better. Good players will though.

Right now we have too many average players. We're an average Championship club, and with our current squad as it is we will finish roughly around the middle of the table.

We need a rebuild job. At least a three-year rebuilding job so we can rid of the average players earning big bucks on long-term contracts.

Us and Villa have arguaby the worst squads in the league when it comes to balance, wage expenditure and potential.

It's easier to build a winning team from relative obscurity like Huddersfield and Reading have done. We can't do that, as we simply can't just move on 10 players on the cheap. Our average players won't earn anything like what they're getting at Derby elsewhere.

We're back to the Paul Jewell days, only with a slightly more talented squad this time around.

Let me introduce to you Ram Rahim Singh,a religious guru from India,who has 60 million followers in India,now if he can motivate  60 million it wouldnt be to hard to motivate 11 players would it ?,I think we have one or two Punjabi followers on this website,have you heard of him.Only problem is Mel he has just been put away for 20 years,can you wait for another 20 years.?

4 hours ago, Malagaram said:

Let me introduce to you Ram Rahim Singh,a religious guru from India,who has 60 million followers in India,now if he can motivate  60 million it wouldnt be to hard to motivate 11 players would it ?,I think we have one or two Punjabi followers on this website,have you heard of him.Only problem is Mel he has just been put away for 20 years,can you wait for another 20 years.?

because motivation is the problem, right?

On 8/26/2017 at 19:46, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

This isn't about this player & that player being good enough its about the team cheating the fans..................It's about a team that deep down think they are better than all in the division (how may players have you heard say words to the effect of "hopefully our quality will shine through & win it for us"). Until they realise that they have to work harder than the other team they are going nowhere. The strange thing is they ARE a very talented bunch, just a shame they have a collective infectious laziness about them.

23 hours ago, Tombo said:

Rubbish cliché that fans use when they don't understand what's happening with their team.

See also:

- "They don't care" 

- "Simply not good enough"

- "Need to go 4-4-2"

- "Inconsistent"

These clichés get thrown about with absolutely no thought as to what it actually means and whether it actually applies. 

Spot on Tombo

Archived