Is everybody still on holiday?

ossieram

5 hours ago, ossieram said:

Still over 4,700 tickets available for the Wolves game on Saturday! Is this down to holidays or is it down to fans getting disgruntled or just waiting to see if we sign somebody else?

I've  heard that some people are disgruntled. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Well I am but I'll be back for the game, imagine more tickets will be sold if we buy someone. Can see the annoyance of some fans atm, we've sold out two best players and haven't really reinvested the money yet- I'm sure we will with time but this window has felt like an asset stripping if it ends now.

Well I for one am happy if we got Wisdom, Davies and Huddlestone on freebies and we are not paying them any wages.

55 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well I for one am happy if we got Wisdom, Davies and Huddlestone on freebies and we are not paying them any wages.

With you on that. Didn't like losing Hughes for what seemed a giveaway but said before him and us needed to move on.

Anyway I'm on holiday and expect I'm going to miss two home wins, but I won't as Rynny showed me how to sign up abroad forRams player, plus beats going Grimsby in August ;)

Archived