All tickety boo in the dressing room

Day

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ashz09 said:

Davies seems a great acquisition along Nugent. Both look like they'll lighten the dressing room up and have plenty of banter etc. Which is what you need at times.

We have some Characters like that at work and when they come into the Office the whole place changes. Let's hope they don't get the Derby fan treatment! 

Cannot agree with this more.

Davies and Nugent look like the kind of personalities which would lift the lads after a bad result or keep the pressure off them come the promotion push at the end of the season.

I think the players who were all rushed in have now had enough times to settle. and the ones bought in are fine:

Wisdom would have easily adapted with knowing the lads from before

Davies seems to not have a problem with fitting in and I think hes mates with Johnson

Huddlestone I am sure will settle in with his mate Davies too

Players have publicly knocked previous managers. Now GR is doing a spot of PR and team boosting media talk - expected.

OB the BBC reporter himself said that there are a lot of behind the scene stories the fans didn't know about.

Just don't understand how dismissive and extreme people get with their position on here.

For me, the truth is always half way in the middle somewhere.

4 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

I think there might be some interesting autobiography's coming out in the next 15 years. 

I think there probably were some dressing room issues but assume that if you lose the reason why there was upset then things turn hunky Dory again. Makes sense. 

Or maybe a serialisation in Derby Telegraph... The Secret 'Very Average' Footballer

Archived