Flag Bearer Wanted

Dale The Ram

Derby County are looking for another Flagbearer as seen in the pictures below:flag.JPG.4a95d704fd709dfcb8e419bbcadddb4f.JPG

Flag2.thumb.jpg.80ed5b8315c0d51284b924a9816bdd4e.jpg

Hopefully you have noticed them before kickoff and when we score (they're big enough to notice)

The Flagbearer will work the home games, get paid and it will look great on your CV.

If you or somebody you know are interested in becoming a Flagbearer please message me on Facebook - Dale Village or message me on here for my number.

COYR!!! 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, jake the ram said:

what age do you have to be? My son is 8 and would love this.

I can see a few insurance and pay problems with this.

But mostly I can see a small kid getting blown away across the pitch.

All seems terribly british that flags only get waived by these guys and in the stands before the game, and after a goal, then when ready to kick off again everbody stops.

You'd never get this in Germany, they tend to waive theirs all game long!

2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

All seems terribly british that flags only get waived by these guys and in the stands before the game, and after a goal, then when ready to kick off again everbody stops.

You'd never get this in Germany, they tend to waive theirs all game long!

Not in front of me they bloody wouldn't :angry: I'm all for before and after a goal and people can sing and wave their scraves and ballions as much as they want, just don't stop me from seeing the game.

5 hours ago, ossieram said:

Not in front of me they bloody wouldn't :angry:I'm all for before and after a goal and people can sing and wave their scraves and ballions as much as they want, just don't stop me from seeing the game.

That's a good idea. Send out the flag waver just before a goal is scored, that way no one will ever miss seeing one again :ph34r:

On 29/07/2017 at 10:57, jake the ram said:

what age do you have to be? My son is 8 and would love this.

Its a pretty big flag unfortunately. I'd probably say only for 16 year olds plus unfortunately.

Its the risk of dropping it on a player/fan/steward that would cause the issue

Archived