DcFc Dyycheee

Signed: Tom Huddlestone 2 year deal

Latest Updates

45 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

In all fairness he's had more game time than Hudson during pre season 😀 And Barring Hanson the same time as anyone else, has an assist and done twice as much to deserve the shirt then Russell...................so far.

but I take your point, 6 months out injured last season does discount him for taking penalties and getting game time.

I agree that he's been one of our better performers in the three behind the striker so far.

Based on what we've seen he'd be battling Bennett for the spot on the right.

I'd love for him to come good and be our penalty taker next season. He doesn't seem to miss them, and we must have the worst conversion rate in the EFL.

Just me that feels like this will be another 15/16 all over again? Loads of signings that look promising/are good but end up bottling. Really hope I'm wrong but I can't help but think that the trend will continue.

Just now, AlfretonRam84 said:

Just me that feels like this will be another 15/16 all over again? Loads of signings that look promising/are good but end up bottling. Really hope I'm wrong but I can't help but think that the trend will continue.

Eh !! We don't have that sort of negativity in the Amber Valley district :D

No in all seriousness this time around the big difference is that we have a manager I trust and imagine the squad will buy into his ideas too. 

2 minutes ago, AlfretonRam84 said:

Somebody please hide the razor blades...

Maybe you just need a holiday, a nice cup of tea or a blow job - Or a dose of vitamin B4

52 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Eh !! We don't have that sort of negativity in the Amber Valley district :D

I think the side effects of living in a 5 mile radius of Alfreton is starting to show:D

51 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Somebody please hide the razor blades...

Maybe you just need a holiday, a nice cup of tea or a blow job - Or a dose of vitamin B4

Probably :D