Standing on planes......

Mafiabob

Travel to the masses and make it cheaper? Especially short flights or just another way to profit?

I would happily stand on a 1 hour flight if it meant ££££ saved.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gritters said:

How would you deal with turbulence?  I hit some once coming back from Turkey and...... well let's just say grown men were crying. 

I had some on Friday night, it reminded me of my motocross days! Had people been standing, there would have been injuries.

13 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Tell me more. I hate it and I always think the wings will brake off.

It's just a fact bud. Impossible for a plane to crash if caught up in turbulence. Planes drop in altitude creating the bumpy drops.... in extreme situations the masks drop but it's rare.... so now you know you can enjoy it and throw your arms up in the air like you are on Smiler but won't lose ya legs ??

5 minutes ago, Redcar said:

It's just a fact bud. Impossible for a plane to crash if caught up in turbulence. Planes drop in altitude creating the bumpy drops.... in extreme situations the masks drop but it's rare.... so now you know you can enjoy it and throw your arms up in the air like you are on Smiler but won't lose ya legs ??

I still don't like it when it happens. I'd rather be on the smiler because I'd know what to expect. 

Archived