Things that are AWESOME

Cisse

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gypsy Ram said:

I have turned round a corner - freshly squeezed beetroot juice and a good book.

Nah..

Drunk chicks with big tits. 

Nice try thou...

I'm close being drunk chick with moobies myself..

I think something went terribly wrong along the way, not sure what it was.

When you're out really early on a run/walk/bike ride and you see nature at its best, before humans scare it all away...

A fox ambling through a garden, a family of swans heading to the lake, a group of rabbits chasing each other about in the woods.

3 hours ago, Chester40 said:

When you're out really early on a run/walk/bike ride and you see nature at its best, before humans scare it all away...

A fox ambling through a garden, a family of swans heading to the lake, a group of rabbits chasing each other about in the woods.

Nature from start to finish. Watching my tame blackbird build her nest (only the female builds), eventually both parent birds taking food to the young and finally feeding a fledged baby in my garden.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Kelly Brook's boobs

Running as the sun rises over the great county of Derbyshire 

My family, when we're not arguing 

The trailer for Thor - Ragnarok

Kelly Brook's boobs

Kelly brooks boobs? You misread the topic...its things that are awesome, not things that are phwoarsome.

I cycled to pride park today.

it is downhill all the way from the training centre to chaddesdon and the footbridge that crosses the a52

Of course......true to form.......this occurred to me as i was travelling uphill in the opposite direction.

Archived