Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KBB said:

I must be watching a different game to you. He has hardly touched the ball or had any form of influence on the game. Thinks his name has been mentioned maybe 10 times all game.

New Zealand have been utterly dominated by a bang average Russia side who are ranked 63rd in the world and their sole tactic is to lump it back to front at woods head as see what can happen.

He looks awful a back three didn't suit him to slow for that 

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

But he playing for new zealand today and looks sharp and playing well.

2 hours ago, KBB said:

I must be watching a different game to you. He has hardly touched the ball or had any form of influence on the game. Thinks his name has been mentioned maybe 10 times all game.

New Zealand have been utterly dominated by a bang average Russia side who are ranked 63rd in the world and their sole tactic is to lump it back to front at woods head as see what can happen.

Sorry b4 but KBB is spot on about New Zealand and the player. 

On 4/10/2017 at 22:49, Leicester Ram said:

Why the **** would Dale Stephens leave Brighton when they're going up? He's a big time knob if he leaves for another bottom five PL club, particularly Burnley, he's an even bigger knob if he even considered joining us for one second.

Stephens handed in a transfer request last August because he WANTED a move to Burnley...but things are a bit different now.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

seen Jagielka linked with a move back to Sheff UNited. would love Derby to hijack that deal.

Sorry but why another defender? Rowett said after signed Davies that he'd like to have one more (defensive department) in (that's Wisdom) so I think we'd just focus on another areas ie winger and CDM to be honest. 

21 minutes ago, Grantona said:

Stephens handed in a transfer request last August because he WANTED a move to Burnley...but things are a bit different now.

Nobody in their right mind WANTS to go to Burnley. They suffer it because of the money.

32 minutes ago, Grantona said:

Nobody WANTS a move to Burnley, pal. Just to the division they're in (for now).

12 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Sorry but why another defender? Rowett said after signed Davies that he'd like to have one more (defensive department) in (that's Wisdom) so I think we'd just focus on another areas ie winger and CDM to be honest. 

personally, I just rate him highly, And think him and Davies would be a bottom half PL CB pairing. We could then allow Keogh and/or Shackell to leave.

I think we will see 2 players go this week and maybe another before preseason starts too which is under 2 weeks away.

Rowett recently said players start to panic when its close to preseason and they havent found a new club so in general I think transfers will start picking up these next 2 weeks, also players will be returning off holiday as well.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think we will see 2 players go this week and maybe another before preseason starts too which is under 2 weeks away.

Rowett recently said players start to panic when its close to preseason and they havent found a new club so in general I think transfers will start picking up these next 2 weeks, also players will be returning off holiday as well.

Good point, looking at squad numbers, I reckon 1 defender will go, possibly 2. Midfield seems about right, someone will probably only go if good money is offered. But up front is a problem, we have 11 players across three positions

1 minute ago, Kyle guest said:

Seen Bournemouth have been linked with Ryan Kent, could mean that Jordon ibe is on his way out would love him back if we could get him

Ryan Kent is look to be off to Boro as Traore replacement.. 

1 minute ago, Kyle guest said:

Ah didn't realise, would still love ibe back though

Lol some people do as well. I'd love to have Ghaly back though. :thumbsup:

Archived