Will Hughes piece in the Daily Mail

RiddingsRam

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oversized quantity of common sense in that young man. 

Really heartening to see such a lack of clichees and such clear logic. Double his wages and sit on the bench somewhere, not for Will at 21 years old. Wise head, regardless of the fact that we genuinely appreciate him and it seems to be mutual. 

36 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Let us hope will's loyalty is rewarded and the club can deliver the stage on which he can showcase his talent. 

Exceptional young man and a good nod to Cloughies qualities - whatever we all might think about his management. 

Very true, I believe he bought Jeff Hendrick into the first team as well? O'Brien was looking a decent prospect too if it wasn't for the heart complications and knee injury. 

2 hours ago, mrdave85 said:

Very true, I believe he bought Jeff Hendrick into the first team as well? O'Brien was looking a decent prospect too if it wasn't for the heart complications and knee injury. 

He did bring Jeff in - before will I think.

the man has his faults of course. But it's unusual imo to hear a manager acknowledged by a player for lifestyle /personal advice. You hear many examples of players who prefer to "play" for a certain manager but very few credits of the type given to nigel by will.

Archived