Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You made it over here!! Good man! There's a few old faces here from the old Telegraph Forum, but not as frequently as then, it's not life consuming anymore!! Lol x

Speak for yourself.

Hello again, I've donated a handsome fee so I am able to change back to my original name from when I started on The Telegraph's DCFC and SSA forums all those years ago.

Oh, and the reason for the name is a pub gag at the Park Farm pub in Allestree many, many years ago, when we rang up the pub on a mobile whilst propping up the bar and asked the barman if there was a Mr Mycock in the pub, first name Phil, he innocently shouted to the packed pub "Feel my cock in the place?!" 3 times! Loudly! How we laughed!

So Goodbye PMC and Hello from philmycock, as you were.....

Hello again, I've donated a handsome fee so I am able to change back to my original name from when I started on The Telegraph's DCFC and SSA forums all those years ago.

Oh, and the reason for the name is a pub gag at the Park Farm pub in Allestree many, many years ago, when we rang up the pub on a mobile whilst propping up the bar and asked the barman if there was a Mr Mycock in the pub, first name Phil, he innocently shouted to the packed pub "Feel my cock in the place?!" 3 times! Loudly! How we laughed!

So Goodbye PMC and Hello from philmycock, as you were.....

were you with Hugh Jass ?

Hello, I'm italian but I follow Derby County in the last years. My passion for the Rams started after the view of the film "The Damned United" and after buying the Derby's shirt HOME 1999-2000, when in this squad the italian player Eranio played. 

I decided to create an account to know more news around Derby (on the italian sites it is difficult) and also partecipate, if possible.

I hope I was clear with my english writing. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Thought I would finally set-up an account rather than just lurking during the seasons.  Married a boy from Derby and he has dragged me in good and proper.  Good luck to the boys this year.  COYR

Hi.

Interesting user name.

You're not preoccupied with Stanley Baker and Michael Caine's performance in the 1964 cinematic portrayal of the battle of Rorke's Drift, are you? 

Archived