Scottish cup draw - Rod Stewart

CWC1983

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rod Stewart. He ignored a charity request for years asking for any of his old instruments etc so they could be sold in auction to raise money.

Well, I imagine he gets a million charity requests per day so you know..

But suddenly when the charity appeal was on ITV out pooped (not a typo) Rodney to help. 

"As soon as I heard..." 

Very kind Rod.

What's that?

A new album out? And you're going to perform your new song?!

Well, well. Fancy that. I'd love to buy an old guitar from one of your shows. And shove it right up your arse. Maybe push some of that bullshit back up there. ****

You gotta love those who like to be seen doing charity work more than they like doing a bit to help people.

Tip for you, Rod. When you die don't pack a coat

8 hours ago, Alpha said:

Rod Stewart. He ignored a charity request for years asking for any of his old instruments etc so they could be sold in auction to raise money.

Well, I imagine he gets a million charity requests per day so you know..

But suddenly when the charity appeal was on ITV out pooped (not a typo) Rodney to help. 

"As soon as I heard..." 

Very kind Rod.

What's that?

A new album out? And you're going to perform your new song?!

Well, well. Fancy that. I'd love to buy an old guitar from one of your shows. And shove it right up your arse. Maybe push some of that bullshit back up there. ****

You gotta love those who like to be seen doing charity work more than they like doing a bit to help people.

Tip for you, Rod. When you die don't pack a coat

Anyone else thin this belongs in the things that annoy me thread? :p

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

And he supports Celtic.

:ph34r:

There's a classic photo of him dressed up in a Rangers full kit next to John Greig circa 1974.

He's the same as Sean Connery, who has been spotted at Ibrox and Parkhead director boxes depending on who's doing well. 

Archived