Help regarding rams tickets

dcfcreece1601

1 hour ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Hi guys, so I've started going to home games quite a lot but normally my dad sorts it out and I go with him but it's got to the point I'd rather go on my own or with the misses and was wondering how I get tickets without knowing a season ticket holder etc? I'm also looking for 2 tickets for the West Brom game is there any way of getting any this late? Don't have much knowledge of how the ticket stuff works , thanks in advance COYR

One ticket available someone selling on Twitter. Go! 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

It's awkward because I live in tamworth and I don't know any other Derby fans to go with and I don't really like the idea of taking the misses plus she works weekends so I'll have to go on my own all the time which isn't too appealing 

Afternoon Reece. I think there are a handful of Rams in Tamworth (myself included of course). I generally visit family (Leicester fans, perhaps I need a DNA test as well) before home games but if that changes I'll let you know. Whereabouts in sunny Tamworth are you? 

3 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Come on... Dont know how to get tickets.. Knows nothing about memberships. Either you are 15 or something is not right.

, For someone who hasn't brought any type of tickets before they might not know the best way of going about acquiring them , and as people said you need certain memberships for certain high profile games so they were the games I was mainly asking about as my dad said you normally need to know someone with a season ticket to use as a guarantee when getting tickets as we done that last time , so thanks for your childish opinion are you sure you're not 15? " or something is not right being you. 

24 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Afternoon Reece. I think there are a handful of Rams in Tamworth (myself included of course). I generally visit family (Leicester fans, perhaps I need a DNA test as well) before home games but if that changes I'll let you know. Whereabouts in sunny Tamworth are you? 

Hi mate ahh that's refreshing to know! And yeah that's fair enough , I live just off the glascote road down east view , yourself?

3 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

, For someone who hasn't brought any type of tickets before they might not know the best way of going about acquiring them , and as people said you need certain memberships for certain high profile games so they were the games I was mainly asking about as my dad said you normally need to know someone with a season ticket to use as a guarantee when getting tickets as we done that last time , so thanks for your childish opinion are you sure you're not 15? " or something is not right being you. 

Yeah right... Wish I was 15 by the way.

Archived