Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Reading game then

If you say so.

Lansbury is still under contract until the summer. No way will Fawaz sell to us nor would the new owners first move be selling their best player to a rival. 

1 minute ago, David said:

If you say so.

Lansbury is still under contract until the summer. No way will Fawaz sell to us nor would the new owners first move be selling their best player to a rival. 

I'm not even sure Fawaz knows what he is going to do next, so goodness knows how you do! :lol:

2 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

I'm not even sure Fawaz knows what he is going to do next, so goodness knows how you do! :lol:

Good point but he's still got the odd marble left that will say no chance, don't forget the guy is loaded and could have bought Barca, Fawaz wipes his arse with £3m in the morning

4 minutes ago, David said:

I'll streak on the pitch at the first home game after we sign Lansbury (this season)

Anyone want to start a fund to make up that extra money for the transfer? Would be well worth it for a random mid-season streaker incident... After the B'ham and Wigan games we may need something to liven the games up... Even if poor David got banned after...

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Anyone want to start a fund to make up that extra money for the transfer? Would be well worth it for a random mid-season streaker incident... After the B'ham and Wigan games we may need something to liven the games up... Even if poor David got banned after...

You know I'm talking about the Derbyshire cricket pitch right? I can handle the ban

3 minutes ago, David said:

You know I'm talking about the Derbyshire cricket pitch right? I can handle the ban

Whatever you do, don't fall on your backside when vaulting over the stumps.

It'd take a week with the heavy roller to smooth out the inpact crater left by your buttocks.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Whatever you do, don't fall on your backside when vaulting over the stumps.

It'd take a week with the heavy roller to smooth out the inpact crater left by your buttocks.

I've got a lovely backside y'know, ask @Boycie, think "peachy" was the word he used

46 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Think you're right, DEL. Got a feeling we want him a lot more than those we're competing with, thus why Villa are looking at other options. 

Maybe all these stories sayin Lansbury wants to come here are true and the genuine itkers (i.e. Clubs) know this and aren't wasting their time.

Personally I'll believe it when I see it but you never know.

Well he came to our place, pulled out then saw his team get taken apart in front of the usual full house. Of course he'd come here, be crazy not to be interested after his last few years at Florest playing in front of one man and his dog with a batshit owner. As for AVFC, hardly looking nailed on for promotion are they? If Lansbury has the ambition and feels he can come in here and take us up a notch to push on then he'll come.

1 hour ago, David said:

If you say so.

If Fawaz was staying, then i think youd be correct, but as he's fecking orf, i dont think he will care, itll be a case of who offers the most cash, will get him,

5 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

If Fawaz was staying, then i think youd be correct, but as he's fecking orf, i dont think he will care, itll be a case of who offers the most cash, will get him,

Would the money even end up in Fawaz's back pocket now the takeover is just awaiting FL approval?

Wouldn't be a great start for the new owners, Fawaz might be skint but they might not be. 

Until the embargo is lifted they couldn't even replace him and with so many out injured they may just write any fee off hoping to persuade him to stay over the next 5 months.

Just now, David said:

Would the money even end up in Fawaz's back pocket now the takeover is just awaiting FL approval?

Wouldn't be a great start for the new owners, Fawaz might be skint but they might not be. 

Until the embargo is lifted they couldn't even replace him and with so many out injured they may just write any fee off hoping to persuade him to stay over the next 5 months.

Thinking that the money does go to Fawaz

8 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

Thinking that the money does go to Fawaz

Maybe, no idea how these things work but say the deals done, paperwork signed. Surely Fawaz couldn't go on a quick fire sale to line his pockets and hand over the club minus a few star players.

The fee agreed would cover include the squad wouldn't it? Can't say I've ever seen a club buying/selling players whilst a takeover is going through.

16 minutes ago, David said:

Maybe, no idea how these things work but say the deals done, paperwork signed. Surely Fawaz couldn't go on a quick fire sale to line his pockets and hand over the club minus a few star players.

The fee agreed would cover include the squad wouldn't it? Can't say I've ever seen a club buying/selling players whilst a takeover is going through.

Well they can't buy, that's for sure

Just now, muzzamurray said:

Jesus just had a nosey on sky bet.. we are 20/1 to sign him after villa and Watford. Wtf is this madness

It called people wasting their money on other odds. Mean nothing! 

Archived