£10 off all 16/17 Shirts for 24hrs

Day

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad offer to be fair. 

Have to say that shirt sales have looked very poor this year. 

Remember at the Sheff wednesday game (I think it was then) when the half time entertainment was a penalty shootout and the tie break question was how many Umbro shirts have the club shop sold this season, The lads went with something like 30,000 and the answer was like 5,900 or something. Very low numbers.

Couple of things, the shirts have only been on sale what 3 months, with no previous seasons sales figures it's hard to judge if that is poor or not at this stage of the season. Would imagine Xmas sales boost numbers, as a kid always had to wait for Santa.

£10 off is a good deal tho....if you like the shirts, personally don't like any that much at all, third shirt is the best but I'd look a right plonker in it

1 hour ago, David said:

Couple of things, the shirts have only been on sale what 3 months, with no previous seasons sales figures it's hard to judge if that is poor or not at this stage of the season. Would imagine Xmas sales boost numbers, as a kid always had to wait for Santa.

£10 off is a good deal tho....if you like the shirts, personally don't like any that much at all, third shirt is the best but I'd look a right plonker in it

Tell you what Dave, I have to agree with the shirts.

The 3rd shirt is clearly the best one in my eyes, I own that one with Anya on the back and it's not too bad. 

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

The 3rd shirt is clearly the best one in my eyes, I own that one with Anya on the back and it's not too bad. 

I'm at the age where if I walked around with a football shirt with a players name written on the back people would point and laugh, I'd end up being shared on one of those Twitter accounts. 

6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Do people stop you mistaking you for him?

10 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

Just brought my son the black and blue one. Looks mint. Can't wait to see his face he's going to absolutey love it. he's always going look Daddy he's got a Derby top on.

Does he comment when he sees a red dog?

I think the 10 pounds off now makes the shirts somewhere around a realistic price. I think 30 - 35 quid for a replica shirt is about right for full price IMO.

I tend to wait now until shirts get reduced before I buy one. Even if I had the money I can't justify spending 45 quid on a flimsy, cheaply manufactured football shirt.

Having said that, credit to the club for putting the offer on. There won't be many clubs even considering their fans this Christmas let alone black Friday so well done DCFC.

As a side issue, anyone know if you can get discounts off things in the club shop for being a season ticket holder?

Archived