Forest game at home

DEL

Not too long now for the game, South Stand sold out completely and selling fast for other areas.. So if interested to go this game then I strongly advise you to snap it up ASAP rather than missing out! 

Flanges Scraves balloons anyone?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, GboroRam said:

And why not start or finish with and?

See what I did there?

Fishandchips

Fish and chips

See what I did there?

I left gaps between fish and and and and and chips.

10 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Not sure that you should start a sentence with "And". Nor for that matter finish with one either.

Not sure why you're interested in this.. It's a forum not bloody English lesson. Bye

Just been flicking through the match day programme and seen Forest game on Sunday 11th at 12. Has this been moved recently as I had it down as the Saturday.

Suits me if it's Sunday as we've been invited to Yorkshire Wildlife Park on the Saturday and didn't think we'd be able to go but could now.

Just now, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Just been flicking through the match day programme and seen Forest game on Sunday 11th at 12. Has this been moved recently as I had it down as the Saturday.

Suits me if it's Sunday as we've been invited to Yorkshire Wildlife Park on the Saturday and didn't think we'd be able to go but could now.

Moved.

solved a problem for me too.

i wouldn't have been able to make the saturday either.

3 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

It been moved mate.. 

1 minute ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Also just seen the Boxing Day Birmingham game is now the day after. Is it on sky or something? Bit disappointed that one has been moved tbh.

Yes on sky 3pm. Agreed very disappointed with that one because I was actually looking forward to Brum game on the Boxing Day though. 

19 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Surely if we are also talking about flanges it should be Baboons?

Gorillas? As in:

"When I captured Gerald, he was completely wild."

"Wild? I was furious."

Archived