Derby in "limp mode'

Boycie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, brady1993 said:

Wow. So we are going to judge McClaren off the back of having approximately 5 training sessions with the squad, in which he has had to prepare for three games ?

Yep, my assessment that Mel's investment has been wasted stands. Schteve will never get us promoted with the bulk of the current squad we have here. Living in a dream world if you think otherwise IMO.

5 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Yes, the thing was that max Lowe came in like a breath of fresh air against leeds, only to go missing injured again. We need more young hungry players like him, preferably ones that aren't injury prone. Trouble is zanzala is out injured too long term. 

We also seem to be in danger of losing Farend Rawson who I gather is hesitating about signing a new contract. He's good enough to play in the Championship so presumably looking to get first team football... 

9 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

We also seem to be in danger of losing Farend Rawson who I gather is hesitating about signing a new contract. He's good enough to play in the Championship so presumably looking to get first team football... 

Not seen enough of Rawdon but the slug liked him at Rotherham but Warnock sent him back. It may be different management styles where Warnock goes for experienced players. Based upon our centre two I doubt he'll improve us.

Archived