Martin or Vydra

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, cannable said:

Park the bus and that's Vydra and Weismann nullified…

I'd agree Wiemann but not Vydra. 

Ive already seen more from Vydra to know he would be a threat with crosses into the box both low & height ones. Also more of an overall atacking threat than Wiemann if they drop deep. 

Thats one way to beat parking the bus when playing 433. We struggled to do it last time but it is something you have to do. Move the defenders around, switch play, get round the back and put crosses in as well as trying to play through the middle. 

A fluid front 3 also causes more problems for the defenders than having one static CF who may or may not be on his game. 

If we got Chris back I'd still like to see him being more mobile in the front 3 of it also consisted of Vydra, Ince, Wiemann or Russell  

1 hour ago, England Ram said:

I'd agree Wiemann but not Vydra. 

Ive already seen more from Vydra to know he would be a threat with crosses into the box both low & height ones. Also more of an overall atacking threat than Wiemann if they drop deep. 

Thats one way to beat parking the bus when playing 433. We struggled to do it last time but it is something you have to do. Move the defenders around, switch play, get round the back and put crosses in as well as trying to play through the middle. 

A fluid front 3 also causes more problems for the defenders than having one static CF who may or may not be on his game. 

If we got Chris back I'd still like to see him being more mobile in the front 3 of it also consisted of Vydra, Ince, Wiemann or Russell  

Spot on. :thumbsup:

Archived