The criticism we have got for re-appointing McClaren

Sexydadbod

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, barnsley ram said:

thats your opinion i am only saying people on this forum do not speak for the majority of fans just the self rightious few i did not want mac sacked in the first place but i dont say that 90% of fans agree with me that is only my opinion 99% of fans dont even know this forum exists so or dont care so lets just post our own views to which we are entitled

Your appreciation of punctuation is surpassed only by your understanding of statistical analysis.

;)

7 minutes ago, barnsley ram said:

i think we will end it here thanks the orignal post was to say that this forum does not represent 90% of fan base so before it gets personal you have your opinion and i have mine

Oh. You're no fun anymore. I don't take things personally on here. It's only an internet forum full of self righteous people.

8 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Oh. You're no fun anymore. I don't take things personally on here. It's only an internet forum full of self righteous people.

you said it mate but i didnt say it was full of self righteous people just a small clique who seem to think they represent all supporters

5 hours ago, barnsley ram said:

of course it isnt its just for opinionated people like me and you and the knowledgeable self righteous clique on here

You mean the literate and numerate self-righteous clique?

:p

Archived