Only Connect (football version)

Bridgford Ram

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Seaman James Shilton Hart, all been in goals for england when knocked out on pens? 

Sorry CWC, Mary mailed me the answers last night in case I couldn't sleep. All I can reveal at this point is it's a well thought out and if last weekend (not the one just gone) can be included, slightly topical wall for one of the categories. 

3 minutes ago, Mary Hindge said:

still going?!? Unbelievable! Let me know when you want answers ppl and we can all move on and pretend this never happened! 

I reject that on two counts, 1) it's a good wall, and 2) these guys don't quit, once they've all got their thinking caps on they'll get it. Int that right lads ?

Ok things going off topic and I can see ppl are desperate for some answers so:

1 cap for England: Tom Heaton, Chris Kirkland, John Ruddy and Nigel Spink

Most caps for England (Goalkeeper) Peter Shilton, David Seaman, Gordon Banks and Joe Hart

2 penalties saved in one premiership game: Heurelho Gomes, Tim Howard, Brad Friedel and Martin Stekelenburg

Most penalties saved in the premiership: Shay Given 9, Mark Schwarzer 10, Thomas Sorenson 11 and David Jame 12

1 hour ago, Mary Hindge said:

Ok things going off topic and I can see ppl are desperate for some answers so:

1 cap for England: Tom Heaton, Chris Kirkland, John Ruddy and Nigel Spink

Most caps for England (Goalkeeper) Peter Shilton, David Seaman, Gordon Banks and Joe Hart

2 penalties saved in one premiership game: Heurelho Gomes, Tim Howard, Brad Friedel and Martin Stekelenburg

Most penalties saved in the premiership: Shay Given 9, Mark Schwarzer 10, Thomas Sorenson 11 and David Jame 12

I knew there was summat to do with caps/appearences....

Never would have got the penalty connections though!!!

Archived