Beer Thread

Cisse

it's only a small un.

They do make a 75 cl one but they are around €40 (plus postage).

If you want to buy some bottles….

http://belgiuminabox.com/shop/1974-pauwel-kwak-full-crate-24x33cl.html

Typical postage to the UK works out at another €24 or so, so basically around £60 will get you 24 lovely bottles.

Kurt's a good guy, and the stuff comes packed nuclear bomb-proof.

I'm on the home brew tonight. A quadrupel I brewed last year which rattles the hydrometer at an impressive 11.5%. I'm on my second half litre now and there are plenty more - I have a feeling that I will be unconscious by the time that the Football League Show airs.

The Samichlaus has gone. I gave into temptation, it had been sitting there long enough and at least I know I can get it again if I want to.

I fear for my Brewdog Dog B 15% imperial stout, I don't think I'll be able to resist.

They were both meant to be on the shelf until exactly one month from today.

I'm out of control.

Seriosuly though I am, I need to stop, drink some ordinary beers for a bit. I can't keep going out and turning my nose up at anything that isn't 'special', I'll be in ruins financially as well as the physical ruin I'm already in.

The Samichlaus has gone. I gave into temptation, it had been sitting there long enough and at least I know I can get it again if I want to.

I fear for my Brewdog Dog B 15% imperial stout, I don't think I'll be able to resist.

They were both meant to be on the shelf until exactly one month from today.

I'm out of control.

Seriosuly though I am, I need to stop, drink some ordinary beers for a bit. I can't keep going out and turning my nose up at anything that isn't 'special', I'll be in ruins financially as well as the physical ruin I'm already in.

I now have a grand total of zero bottles of St Bernardus 12 and zero bottles of Gulden Draak left. Two cases, gone in the blink of an eye. Waiting for the Straffe Hendrik Quadrupel and the Kwak to arrive.