Integrated dishwasher

Day

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, David said:

The kickboard is siliconed at top and bottom, will need to scrape all that off and take it out.

Is it safe to remove with the work top? Will that be attached to the walls and all that? 

I had the same thing when I bought a fridge. I had to cut it with a sharp Stanley blade. Then sausage the sausage out of it to budge as it was such a tight fit.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Integrated dishwasher, pah. I keep the wife in the under stairs cupboard.

I thought about going for the low-hanging fruit too - then I realised that the Memsahib just might kick me in the low-hanging fruit.

On 22/09/2016 at 18:39, David said:

We're getting a dishwasher for Xmas, how exciting. 

All the pipework is setup for one, plug there, dishwasher switch on the wall, that's all perfect.

Looking at getting an integrated one, measured it all up, it's perfect size. 60cm x 87cm x 55cm.

The problem is the kitchen cupboard. 

Took all the screws out today and it won't budge at all, solid like Jake Buxton in there. Guessing it's glued in. 

Reading online people are saying you need to cut the wood out, seriously? The bottom would cut but what about the side pieces of the cupboard? Can't leave those in as no dishwasher would fit.

Must be an easier way to remove the thing that one of you magicians know about?

Also would this effect the counter top at all? Can't see anything that's holding it up other than sat on the cupboard.

You seriously gonna give up this possible scenario ?

for one of these ?

nwdw45mk2_na_dishwasher_ro_l.jpg

Novelty must be wearing off ..

Archived