Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

1 minute ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Considering a number of our players have been offered new deals which probably are better than Forestieri's. When a bid comes in I'd be very surprised that the player doesn't take notice when more money is involved. 

Your bid is simply Forestieri's agent stirring trouble and telling you to put a bid in to force our hand and offer him a better deal. So piss of Derby and agents! 

Time will tell. If that is the case it could work in our favour. Players need to move while their stock is high. All the new deals may have got his back up. If a number of players have been given better contracts and he hasn't he may be annoyed considering, I would imagine, he was one on your best players last term. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Anon said:

Unfortunately it's a load of guff. Why on earth would a school in Argentina send primary school children on a trip half way across the world to Derby? What could they possibly gain from such a long and costly trip? The language in the quote is off kilter. I'd wager Forestieri has never uttered the phrase "scored an absolute beauty" in his life and who specifies the point of departure in a trip, unless they're trying to add credence to a lie by pointlessly demonstrating knowledge of the area?

Why WOULDN'T they send kids halfway round the world to watch us play? Back in 1998 we were flair as hell! (those are my football-watching glory days)

Also (and I know it was fake I just got a little over excited) Forestieri was born in a place called Rosario... We signed Carbonari in 19998... From Rosario Central... 

12 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I could see FF head being turned but wouldn't say the same about our two. Hendrick has been linked to Burnley and Sunderland this summer and Ince has been there before. 

This is the bit I don't understand. Why could you see FF head been turned ? But in the same breath your two guys would laugh it off ?

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Why WOULDN'T they send kids halfway round the world to watch us play? Back in 1998 we were flair as hell! (those are my football-watching glory days)

Also (and I know it was fake I just got a little over excited) Forestieri was born in a place called Rosario... We signed Carbonari in 19998... From Rosario Central... 

Time Traveler @cheron85 confirmed. 

Sorry but Derby is not a step up from Wednesday. It's sideways. Forestieri loves it in Sheffield, married recently and moved house- unless it's an offer he can't refuse from a Premier League club he isn't going anywhere, sorry guys playing in a place like Derby isn't on his agenda.

I rate Hendrick always have but not the biggest Ince fan he flatters to deceive. So if this deal was actually happening, which it's not, I'd rather keep Forestieri.

Anyway Pearson wouldn't get the best of FF, he's flourishing at Wednesday for one reason and that's our manager. Old bighead would ruin a talent like Forestieri.

4 minutes ago, Theowl said:

This is the bit I don't understand. Why could you see FF head been turned ? But in the same breath your two guys would laugh it off ?

We seem to have developed a reputation for paying big wages, it's likely how we bat away premier league interest for our players. We seem willing to price out similarly positioned clubs so I can see why players would take notice.

1 minute ago, Theowl said:

More money, nicer stadium, better facilities, manager with recent popularity surge, team which has finished above you the last 4 seasons in a row... I'm sure there could be others...

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Time Traveler @cheron85 confirmed. 

I'm getting way too over-excited reminiscing about the 98-99 Derby team now 

5 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Sorry but Derby is not a step up from Wednesday. It's sideways. Forestieri loves it in Sheffield, married recently and moved house- unless it's an offer he can't refuse from a Premier League club he isn't going anywhere, sorry guys playing in a place like Derby isn't on his agenda.

I rate Hendrick always have but not the biggest Ince fan he flatters to deceive. So if this deal was actually happening, which it's not, I'd rather keep Forestieri.

Anyway Pearson wouldn't get the best of FF, he's flourishing at Wednesday for one reason and that's our manager. Old bighead would ruin a talent like Forestieri.

Like he ruined Mahrez?

3 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Old big head,? Don't compare the late great clough senior young man to np. There has only ever been 1 old big head and I mean ever. 

6 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Sorry but Derby is not a step up from Wednesday. It's sideways. Forestieri loves it in Sheffield, married recently and moved house

I would imagine if he knows what he's doing he bought in Derbyshire...

7 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Old bighead

Don't use that nickname for Pearson... Coming here and saying that is a direct insult... In case you hadn't realised...

I love it when fans of other teams come on here and get all defensive. It's the same every year, West Brom fans with Thorne, Villa fans with Weimann, Burnley fans with Shackell , Huddersfield fans with Butterfield, Norwich fans with Johnson and Hull fans with Ince.  If Forestieiri wants out and we REALLY want him we will get him. 

40 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Great stuff from our chairman.

You try to take the piss and unsettle one of our star players with a derisory bid and we do the same with two of your best players. Great retaliation tactics, I like it. 

Ince on his day maybe. But Hendrick? Doesn't make the top five for me and he's not even guaranteed starter!

3 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

More money, nicer stadium, better facilities, manager with recent popularity surge, team which has finished above you the last 4 seasons in a row... I'm sure there could be others...

I'm getting way too over-excited reminiscing about the 98-99 Derby team now 

More money lol ?  nope

better manager we will see ? 

Stadium. You have a souless bowl 

facilities yea I will give you that one 

wasn't you beaten semi finalist in play offs ? 

12 minutes ago, Theowl said:

As stated better stadium, training facilities, attendances etc. Plus if he was upset about being over looked when contracts were dished out his head could easily be turned. 

Just now, Theowl said:

More money lol ?  nope

We lost to the same team you did, where it happened is irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I love it when fans of other teams come on here and get all defensive. It's the same every year, West Brom fans with Thorne, Villa fans with Weimann, Burnley fans with Shackell , Huddersfield fans with Butterfield, Norwich fans with Johnson and Hull fans with Ince.  If Forestieiri wants out and we REALLY want him we will get him. 

He doesn't want out. That's the point 

*sigh*

2 minutes ago, Theowl said:

More money lol ?  nope

Hillsborough while having history is dated. Looks stuck in the past. You can't polish a turd. 

2 minutes ago, Theowl said:

More money lol ?  nope

You're forgetting one vital fact here, and that is that my father is of far greater mass than yours.

Archived