Infinity TV Box

Kernow

Considering getting one, apparently you get all UK tv channels, including sport, for a one-off payment of £149. I haven't really seen it advertised anywhere other than Facebook, and don't currently know anybody that has one. Does anyone own one and would recommend it? Every channel plus all movies, box sets and so on for £149 all in seems too good to be true...

https://infinitytvbox.co.uk/our-box/

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

No contact info on that website - I'd be very, very cautious.

That's what I mean. No real show of it on google other than their own website. Only reviews I can see are on their own Facebook page. Never heard of it myself, it seems an awful lot on offer for a one time payment, and if it was genuine you'd make your money back in months compared to what you'd be forking out on Sky subscriptions.

If there were extensive reviews on various websites online, television ads etc, I'd be pretty confident. It just seems too much to be genuine at the moment. Hopefully others will be able to confirm or deny how genuine this really is.

Amazon stick £30, install Kodi (free) and there's you're every channel, movie, sport, ppv you could ask for.

Just checked that Facebook group out- I can't believe 4,000 people have fell for that ********. It's a IPTV you can buy from most sites for a FIVER a month (Check out Dexter TV) FB group.

Amazon stick from Argos or a cheap Android box off Ebay/Amazon and install Kodi, you'll be laughing

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

Amazon stick £30, install Kodi (free) and there's you're every channel, movie, sport, ppv you could ask for.

Just checked that Facebook group out- I can't believe 4,000 people have fell for that ********. It's a IPTV you can buy from most sites for a FIVER a month (Check out Dexter TV) FB group.

Amazon stick from Argos or a cheap Android box off Ebay/Amazon and install Kodi, you'll be laughing

Yeah these are the best ones

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

Everyone at work has got one they all rave on about it. Can you get them jail broke you just need a fast Internet connection. 

Archived