All quiet on the western front

admira

A year ago today we signed Ince permanently for what was our 6th signing of the summer. 

This season so far has been very quiet in comparison which is surprising given that we have a new manager. 

Do we put it down to the Euros or is Nigel just concentrating on clearing out the deadwood?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NP hasn't had chance to properly evaluate the squad - I think they return tomorrow. He'll want to have a good look at them before he decides where he wants to strengthen and who he wants to move out from the match day squad. I doubt we'll see anything major for a couple of weeks at the earliest unless it's a player he knows and an obvious gap to fill...

Give it two weeks and we will have sold the whole squad, changed to 4-4-2, sold the stadium and brought in most of Leicester team and moved from Derby to Scotland and joined the Scottish League. Mel Morris would have left and took Sam with him to a romantic beach and finally Nigel Pearson would sack himself and replace himself with Nigel Clough

Or

He may not be doing much because we have a good squad of players.

3 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

Give it two weeks and we will have sold the whole squad, changed to 4-4-2, sold the stadium and brought in most of Leicester team and moved from Derby to Scotland and joined the Scottish League. Mel Morris would have left and took Sam with him to a romantic beach and finally Nigel Pearson would sack himself and replace himself with Nigel Clough

Or

He may not be doing much because we have a good squad of players.

I realise the first bit was ridiculous. We could never play a 4-4-2. 

56 minutes ago, David said:

Thought we were in the East Midlands 

He means the Weston front.

Weston on Trent.

Archived