Stylian Petrov

Van der MoodHoover

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, HantsRam said:

With a couple of lost years so perhaps he's not quite as worn out as a "normal" 37 year old. 

If you don't use it then you lose it. 

I'm only 30 and you know when you think you're 20 and then wake up the next day and you're not? 

Had 2 days off work after my last charity football

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I'm only 30 and you know when you think you're 20 and then wake up the next day and you're not? 

Once you are playing weekly it gets easier, after 2 years I'm down to a 3 hour nap in the afternoon now :lol:

8 hours ago, Alpha said:

Excatly how it goes.

Couple weeks ago I went to play with some old teammates, Saturday morning. First time since last August. 5 a side, little bit barbecuing, sauna and beer during the evening. Afterwards my feet were so sore, I could barely move until Wednesday. 24-48 hours are the worst they say. ******* 4 days!

Or maybe I'm just worn out at the tender age of 37 :(

49 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Excatly how it goes.

Couple weeks ago I went to play with some old teammates, Saturday morning. First time since last August. 5 a side, little bit barbecuing, sauna and beer during the evening. Afterwards my feet were so sore, I could barely move until Wednesday. 24-48 hours are the worst they say. ******* 4 days!

You must therefore be stylian petrov and I claid my 5 pounds :lol:

Sith Happens
On 24/06/2016 at 08:39, HantsRam said:

With a couple of lost years so perhaps he's not quite as worn out as a "normal" 37 year old. 

I am not sure a couple of years of treatment for cancer will have been a restful experience.

15 hours ago, rynny said:

Once you are playing weekly it gets easier, after 2 years I'm down to a 3 hour nap in the afternoon now :lol:

7 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Excatly how it goes.

"Do you want some of this spray for your muscles"

"Spray? Behave. I'm only 30 and I'm fitter than Megan Fox running a marathon"

Always take the spray. 

I'm trying coaching. Less running and nobody says owt when your crap

Archived