French police **** up again.

davenportram

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Load of rubbish. 

Muslims throwing petrol bombs from mopeds..? How does he know they are Muslim just from glancing at a guy on a moped with a crash helmet on..? 

I would say it is comments and attitudes like that which are causing a lot more more trouble around the world than a few dozen football hooligans stealing each other's flags. 

Rotherham grooming gangs?? if they can do that to young girls then they can throw a lousy petrol bomb from a moped. 

Its not just muslims, we have our own loonies, a lot of them in the BBC in the 70s for example. 

its bad over there and I wont retract what I said, its getting dangerous over there and I'm not just talking about football hooligans. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Load of rubbish. 

Muslims throwing petrol bombs from mopeds..? How does he know they are Muslim just from glancing at a guy on a moped with a crash helmet on..? 

I would say it is comments and attitudes like that which are causing a lot more more trouble around the world than a few dozen football hooligans stealing each other's flags. 

Maybe they were wearing burkas instead of crash helmets? Or maybe his registration plate was I5 LAM

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Maybe they were wearing burkas instead of crash helmets? Or maybe his registration plate was I5 LAM

Yes, I was convinced too. Hell of a cover-up though, because no newspaper or any other 'news' outlet (no, not even twitter) are covering it. Just got to give @DCFCArmy's dad's mate an exclusive - and the Breaking News Press Award of the Year, of course

2 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

Rotherham grooming gangs?? if they can do that to young girls then they can throw a lousy petrol bomb from a moped. 

Its not just muslims, we have our own loonies, a lot of them in the BBC in the 70s for example. 

its bad over there and I wont retract what I said, its getting dangerous over there and I'm not just talking about football hooligans. 

Wow

4 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

Wow, wow, just wow... 

4 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

The BBC weren't even active in the 70's. Sheffield United never really had a name for their hooligan firm back then.

Archived