New Top Gear

ramsbottom

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Fair play to him. I do like the new star in a car and the format remained the same just with more input from a wider set of presenters.

I think that the six are good enough to run it.

2 hours ago, LesterRam said:

Come back Clarkson all is forgiven, the BBC has lost enough money :)

nope, the bloke is an arrogant ****,  

The show now looks dated, I think when they brought in all the new presenters they should have changed the format and moved on

42 minutes ago, toddy said:

nope, the bloke is an arrogant ****,  

The show now looks dated, I think when they brought in all the new presenters they should have changed the format and moved on

People liked his arrogance, he earnt millions from selling rights to the USA and he was subsequently proved sacking him was bad for business, look at the viewing figures now to what Clarkson pulled.

18 hours ago, LesterRam said:

People liked his arrogance, he earnt millions from selling rights to the USA and he was subsequently proved sacking him was bad for business, look at the viewing figures now to what Clarkson pulled.

Would you like to take one in the chops whilst at work? 

I'm not overly bothered about Evan's going to be honest.  Le Blanc, Rory & the other Chris have been really good.  I think things would've been better if they'd started with episode 2 and the South Africa challenge first, that was a cracker. 

20 hours ago, LesterRam said:

The BBC retain the rights to all aspects of Top Gear. He earned from royalties and dvd specials.

Archived